Virtues of Surah Qariah Benefits (Chapter 101)
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
(The Calamity) Number of Verses: 11
Surah Qariah (Arabic: سورة القارعة) is the 101st chapter (sura) of the Quran with 11 verses.This is a ‘makki’ Surah. This chapter takes its name from its first word "qariah" This Surah, on the whole, describes the Resurrection Day and its preliminary events. The style is alarming and awakening with some clear warnings. According to this Surah, people are divided into two definite groups: Those whose good deeds weigh heavy by the Divine Scales will rejoice in a pleasant life; and those whose good deeds weigh light will have the abyss as their abode.
The name of the Surah, Al-Qariah, is taken from the first verse.
Surah Qariah Benefits
- On the virtue of reciting the Surah, a tradition from Our Beloved Imam Muhammad Baqar (Radi allahu tala anhu) said: "He who recites Al-Qari'ah, Allah secures him from the calamity of (believing in) Dajjal (the deceiver) and also from the hideousness of Hell on the Day of Judgement, Allah willing.
- If a businessman/businesslady is in a financial difficulties keep Surah Qariah in his possession, the doors of sustenance will be opened to him. Recitation of this Surah in prayers also increases in one’s sustenance.Recite to gain a business booster
- Water in which this Surah has been dissolved is useful in keeping away unwanted pests (eg. Insects and rodents).
- Those who writes this surah on paper and hangs it in the house, his poverty would go and prosperity would come in.
- If the written Surah Qariah as a taweez is put around the neck, failing business would suddenly become a highly profitable enterprise.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash of Surah Qariah Benefits , please send contact by email- [email protected]
Send me Islamic Knowledge
May Allah increase your Knowledge
Something went wrong.