Surah Qariah Benefits, Virtues of Chapter 101
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
(The Calamity) Number of Verses: 11
This is a ‘makki’ Surah. This chapter takes its name from its first word “qari’ah“ This Surat, on the whole, describes the Resurrection Day and its preliminary events.
The style is alarming and awakening with some clear warnings. According to this Surat, people are divided into two definite groups: Those whose good deeds weigh heavy by the Divine Scales will rejoice in a pleasant life; and those whose good deeds weigh light will have the abyss as their abode.
The name of the Surat, Al-Qari’ah, is taken from the first verse.
Surah Qariah Benefits:
There are many Surat Benefits, few are given below
- On the virtue of reciting the Suratt, a tradition from Our Beloved Imam Muhammad Baqar (Radi allahu tala anhu) said: “He who recites Al-Qari’ah, Allah secures him from the calamity of (believing in) Dajjal (the deceiver) and also from the hideousness of Hell on the Day of Judgement, Allah willing.
- If a businessman/business lady is in a financial difficulties keep Surat in his possession, the doors of sustenance will be opened to him. Recitation of this Surah in prayers also increases in one’s sustenance. Recite to gain a business booster
- Water in which this Surah has been dissolved is useful in keeping away unwanted pests (eg. Insects and rodents).
- Those who writes this surat on paper and hangs it in the house, his poverty would go and prosperity would come in.
- If the written Surah Qari’ah as a taweez is put around the neck, failing business would suddenly become a highly profitable enterprise.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash of Surah Qariah Benefits , please send contact by email- firstname.lastname@example.org or WHATSAPP