Surah Naas Benefits, Chapter 114 Surah of Protection and Healing
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
(Mankind) Number of Verses: 6
Surah Naas (Arabic: سورة الناس, “Mankind”) is the 114th and last suraah, or chapter, of the Qur’an, was revealed in Madinah and it has 6 ayat.
Surah an-Naas and al-Falaq are together called Ma’udhatayn. The human is always exposed to devilish temptations and the Satans, of Jinn and men, try to penetrate into his heart.
The higher the standard of his knowledge and degree of his social position, the more intense the temptations of the Satans will be until they divert him from the straight way and send him astray.
The content of this Surah corresponds with the previous one, Surah Falaq. Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon Him, revealed in one Sahih (Authentic) hadith that “Allah has revealed to me Ayat the likes of which have not been seen” the ayats he’s referring to are that of Surah Falaq and Surah Naas.
Surat Naas and Surat Falaq are together called Al-Mu’awwidhatan translated as “Verses of Refuge” Imam Baihaqi in ‘Dala’il an-Nubuwwah’ [Proofs of the Prophethood] has written that these surahs were revealed together, and hence their combined name of al-Mu’awwidhatayn.
The human is always exposed to devilish temptations and the Satans, of Jinn and men, try to penetrate into his heart. The higher the standard of his knowledge and degree of his social position, the more intense the temptations of the Satans will be until they divert him from the straightway and send him astray.
What is Surah Naas?
Surah Naas, or ‘The People’, is the last chapter of the Quran. It is a very short surah composed of only three verses and is considered to be one of the most powerful surahs in the Quran. The words of this surah have been referred to as the ‘jewel’ of the Quran by many scholars, as it is said to contain tremendous power and immense blessings.
Surah Naas can be translated to mean ‘for the people’ and its importance lies in the fact that it contains the message of the Quran in a nutshell. It is believed that reciting Surah Naas regularly helps to protect one from bad luck, misfortunes, and illnesses. In addition, Quran is Shifa, or healing, which means that reciting Surah Naas also has therapeutic benefits for physical and psychological ailments.
Surah Naas is one of the most powerful and important chapters of the Quran. It is often referred to as “The Surah of Protection and Healing”, and rightly so. Reciting this Surah has many Surah Naas Benefits, including protection from calamities and healing of physical and spiritual ailments. Not only is the recitation of Surah Naas beneficial, but the entire Quran is a source of healing, both mentally and physically.
Surat al Falaq and Surat an Naas are the two most renowned and easy to remember Surahs of Quran. A Muslim who has memorized these Surahs should recite them as frequently as possible in order to gain protection of Allah Almighty from all sorts of evils.
Hadith: How Prophet Mohammad SAW used 2 Surahs for sickness
Aisha (May Allah be pleased with her) narrated: “Whenever Allah’s Messenger SAW became sick, he would recite Mu’awwidhat (Surah Falaq and Surah Naas) and then blew His breath over His body. When he became seriously ill, I used to recite (these two Surahs) and rub his hands over his body hoping for its blessings.” [Hadith Bukhari 5016]
Surah Naas Benefits :There are numerous traditions on the virtue of reciting this Surah
- Our Beloved Prophet sallal laahu alaihi wasallam ecame gravely ill. Gabriel and Michael, two great angels of Allah, came to him. Gabriel sat beside the head of the holy Prophet (S) and Michael sat near his feet. Gabriel recited Surah Falaq and by it placed the Prophet (Salla laahu alaihi wasallam) in the refuge of Allah; and Michael recited Surah Naas.
- Our Beloved Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (Radi allahu tala anhu) has said that whoever recites this Surah in his house every night, will be kept safe from Jinnaat and the evil designs of Shaitan.
- Our Beloved Imam Muhammad Baqir (Radi allahu tala anhu), which was formerly mentioned, it is said: “He who recites Surah Falaq, Nas, and Ikhlas in his Watr prayer he will be told ‘O servant of Allah, rejoice that Allah accepted your Watr prayer’.
- Surat Naas Taweez is very good for protection of children from Jinn
- Surah Naas Benefits those who have pain on any pain-giving part of the body, the pain would disappear and also fast cure when read on medicine, before taking it.
- Reciting the Ma’udhatayn before sleeping is a means of safety and if recited on any part of the body that is paining, the pain will be relieved.
- Those who recites Surah Naas before going to sleep he remains in the protection of Allah till morning; and there is protection and freedom from grief, sorrow.
- Surah Naas Benefits if it is recited in a house, it would remain free form jinn and evil spirits.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash of Surah Naas Benefits , please send contact by email- firstname.lastname@example.org