Virtues of Surah Naziat Benefits (Chapter 79)
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Surah Naziat is chapter 79 of the Qur’an, revealed in Makkah. It has been narrated that this Sura was revealed after Surah An-Naba. Like other early Makkan Surahs, this Surah also focuses on:
a) Oneness of Allah (Tawheed), with an emphasis on Allah’s power to Create and Resurrect
b) Messenger ship (Risalat), with an emphasis on the consequences of those who deny the Messengers of Allah out of arrogance
c) Life after death (Akhirat)
The theme in Sura Naba (surah naziat), is about Resurrection and, on the whole, can be divided into six parts:
- It emphasizes on the certainty of the Great Day and lays stress on its occurrence by emphatic statements, which relate to the Resurrection.
- It points to one part of the frightening and dreadful incidents of that Day.
- It precisely mentions the story of Moses and the end of the arrogant Pharaoh as a consolation for both the Prophet (S) and the believers, as well as giving a warning to the unbelievers, and also contains an indication to the fact that the denial of the Resurrection is the source of many sins.
- It mentions a few of the countless Powers of Allah, which exist in the heavens and on the Earth; themselves, being evidences of the possibility of Resurrection and the new life after death.
- It describes another part of the horrible events, on that Great Day, and the painful end of the unbelievers in contrast to the rewards of the righteous.
- At the end of the Surah, it emphasizes on the fact that no one knows the date of that Day, however, it is certain that it is near.
Surah Naziat Benefits :
- The reward for reciting Sura Naziat is ten times the number of entities in the Heavens.
- Who ever recites this surah would die in peace and tranquility; Allah would raise him from the grave smiling and happy; Allah would not punish him on the day of judgement, rather refreshing drinks would be given him to drink and then he would be sent to paradise.
- In this world if he recites it to encounter his enemies, they would run away without inflicting any harm on him; and the fear of the person with whom he has some business would disappear and he would remain fully safe.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash of Surah Naziat Benefits ,for any problem in life, contact us by email- email@example.com or WHATSAPP