7 Surah Falaq Benefits, Coded Dua Powerful Taweez
Surah Falaq Benefits, Coded Dua Powerful Taweez
Quran is not just the word of Allah SWT it is a complete guide for mankind, with many life lessons hidden in each ayah for those who can understand. Sura Falaq is the most renowned and one of the easiest Sura to remember in the Quran.
We are humans with weak Emaan, very vulnerable, and an easy target for Shaitan. Allah SWT has mentioned in the Quran that Shaitan is our worst enemy. We need constant protection from him. He deceives mankind in very different ways.
The Holy Quran (Koran) has been used as Powerful Healing, Anyone can Read Quran online, There are huge Quran quotes, The Quran has been translated into different languages’ Most read are Quran in english, Quran deutsch, Quran Bangla, Quran French.
The Quran Dua are very good for spiritual Healing ,Different Quran reciter are available online al Quran.
Surat ul Falaq is only meant to protect ourselves from evil eyes and magic but teaches us some life lessons as well.
Surah Falaq Benefits are many, few given below
- Hazrat Aisha Siddiqua (RA) said that “when the Prophet Mohammad (ﷺ) goes to sleep for taking rest, He recites Sura Ikhlas, Sura Falak, and Sura Naas. Reference: Sahih Al-Bukhari 5960
- After reciting blows into His hands and wipe the hands onto His body starting from the face and He does this 3 times”
- This Surah helps in removing evil spirits, jinn, saitan, and black magic from a person. The person who will recite this Surah before sleeping will be safe from these things, Insha Allah.
- The person who will recite this Sura regularly will be safe from all the tribulations and disasters of the land and sky and to be safe from black magic and enemy, recite it 100 times.
- The person who will recite Suratul Falak 100 times and blows onto the person who suffers from black magic, then the effects of black magic will vanish.
- Hazrat Jabir bin Abdullah (RA) said that “Prophet Mohammad (ﷺ) said me to read and I asked Ya Rasoolallah what to read.
- Prophet (ﷺ) said Qul a’oozu Bi Rabbil-Falaq and Qul a’oozu Bi Rabbin Naas, and then I read both of the Sura on which the Prophet (ﷺ) said, Read these two Surah because you will never find any examples of these two Surah. Reference: Sahih Ibne-Habban
But always remember to recite Durood Sharif before and after.
What is the message of Suratul Al-falaq?
It is a brief five-verse invocation, asking Allah SWT (God) for protection from the evil of Satan.
What does Surah Al-falaq teach us?
This surah and the 114th (and last) surah in the Qur’an, an-Nās, are collectively referred to as al-Mu’awwidhatayn, “the Refuges”, as both begin with “I seek refuge”; an-Nās tells to seek God for refuge from the evil from within, while al-Falaq tells to seek Allah for refuge from the evil from outside
What are recitation Surah Falaq Benefits ?
One hadith shows that recitation of Sura al Falaq along with 2 other last chapters of Holy Quran was the Sunnah of Prophet (ﷺ) and He would have the recital wipe over His body as if making a protective layer. Hence, a Muslim should also consider following the Sunnah of our beloved Prophet (PBUH) and then be familiar with the endless benefits it brings to a person.
Suratul Falaq gives protection from three things:
- Evil creatures (people, animals, jinn, etc.) that come out at night
- Any sort of black magic, Jadoo, Sehr, etc
- Enviers (evil’s eye) Bad Nazar
Read Surah al-Falaq with English & Urdu translation or listen to audio with Urdu translation. It is the 113rd Surah in the Quran with 5 verses. You can read full Surah Falaq with English & Urdu Translation online. The surah’s position in the Quran in Juz 30 and it is called Makki Surah.
This Coded Dua Taweez is 100% authentically-made, in line with the ancient Sufi and Arabic Islamic Tradition. This Taweez is completely HAND-CRAFTED, in the traditional manner, by a true practitioner of the Arabic Sufi Tradition.
With Every Talisman you will extra 2 Gifts,
A Powerful Attunement of Energy Healing.
30 minutes Distance Healing for 11 Weeks.
Surah Falaq ke fayde