Virtues Benefits of Surah Fatiha
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful
|Sura : Makki||by Tilawat : 1||by Reveal : 5||Ruku` : 1||Ayats : 7||Part No. : 1|
Surah Al-Fatihah (The Opening) No.1 (7 Verses)
Surah Fatiha is recited over many times a day, but do we know the Hidden secrets, Virtues of this Surah. There are 7 verses in this Surah (chapter) and it is said that this Surah is both ‘makki’ and ‘madani’ ie. it was revealed in both Makkah and Madinah.
Surah Al-Fatiha is the only surah in Quran, which have 20 other names. The popular names of this Surah are the following:
- Al-Fatihah (The Opening)
- Umm al-Quran (Mother of the Quran)
- Umm al-Kitab (Mother of the Book)
- Sab’ul-Mathani (The Seven Oft Repeated Verses)
- Al-Hamd (Praises to Allah)
- As-Salah (The Prayer) –It is named the Prayer because its recitation is a condition for the validity of the prayer.
- Ash-Shifa -It is the cure to every poison.
- Ar-Ruqyah-It is also named Ar-Ruqya, the Spiritual Cure.
- Asas al-Quran –the Foundation of the Quran.
Reciting Surah Al-Fatiha in Daily Prayers
It is the only Chapter of the Holy Quran that has got the reputation of being an indispensable part of Namaz, which is to be recited regularly in every Rakah of Salah.
Ubadah bin As-Samit reported Allah’s Messenger ﷺ saying as:
“Whoever does not recite Surat Al-Fatihah in his prayer, his prayer is invalid. (Bukhari)
It means that without reading these seven verses of the Sacred Scripture, one`s prayer is considered void, and it does not count.
Recitation Benefits of Surah Fatiha: There are count less benefits of this Surah we are sharing few most powerful wazaif.
- Recite Surah Fatiha 40 times and blow on the patient who is suffering from high fever, and also blow on water and make him drink it, in shaa Allah fever will go away.
- Recite Surah Fatiha 41 times with complete Bismillah every time between farz and sunnah of Fajar salat and blow on the patient who has any serious disease, and also blow on water and make him/her drink it, Insha’ALLAH,Patient will get Shifa.
- Recite Surah Fatiha 7 times while holding head of the patient who have headache For headache, and repeat the verse no 4 (iyak anaubdu wa iyak anastaeen) thrice, every time and then blow. Insha’ALLAH,Paitent will get Shifa.
Another benefits of Surah Fatiha Recitation on first night of new moon with Bismillah every time, 30 times, it will avoid all the evils for the whole month, total Protection.
Recite Surah Fatiha 100 times with Bissmillah every time to fulfill any Hajjat or wish.
One of the important benefits of Surah Fatihah is a cure for physical and also spiritual ailments. Without this Surah, even the daily prayers are incomplete. It is indeed a great treasure that has been given to us by Allah (S.w.T.) through Our Beloved Prophet ﷺ and no previous prophet has been given anything like it.
Hazrat Abu Saeed al-Khudri (RA) narrates: “While on a journey we halted at a place. A girl came to us and said: “The chief of this tribe has been stung by a scorpion and our men are not present, is there anybody amongst you who can recite something upon him to treat him?” Then, one of our men went along with her although we did not think that he knew any such treatment. However, our friend went to the chief and recited something upon him and the chief was cured. Thereupon, the chief gave him thirty sheep and gave us all milk to drink. When he returned, we asked our friend: “Did you know anything to recite upon him to cure him?” He said: “No, I only recited Umm al-Kitab (i.e. Surah al-Fatiha) upon him.” We said that do not do anything until we reach Madinah and ask the Prophet ﷺ regarding this (practice and reward-whether the sheep were lawful or not for us). Upon reaching Madinah, we narrated this to the Prophet ﷺ, whereupon he remarked: “How did he come to know that Al-Fatiha can be used as a cure? (PBUH) Distribute your reward amongst yourselves and a lot a share for me as well”.” (Sahih Bukhari)
Benefits of Surah Fatiha Fazail Wazifa Barkat are unlimited.
Fear of Enemies: To remain safe from the fear of enemies, one must recite this chapter. The readers of this surah come under the protection of Allah, the greatest protector in this world. Recite this chapter regularly and get rid of all kinds of fears.
Spirit of Faith: This greatest Surah of Quran is a source of enlightenment for its readers. Reciting this chapter Fatiha, one gets a way to get the favor of Allah. The Surah is really effective to light up the spirit of faith in the heart of a Muslim. Start your deeds with the recitation of this chapter and get help from Allah.
Our Beloved Prophet ﷺ said, ‘In the Fatiha of the Qur’an, there is a cure for all maladies(illnesses)’ [Darimi 3236, also narrated by Ad-Darmi in his Al-Masnad and Al-Bayhaqi in Shu’bul Imaan, Tafseer Mazhari 1:30] Surah Al-Fatihah is equivalent to two thirds of the Qur’an[Al-Bayhaqi and Al-Haakim, Tafseer Mazhari 1:31]
Those who want Taweez,Naqash of Surah Fatiha, for any problem in life, please send contact by email- [email protected]