Virtues of Surah Quraish Benefits (Chapter 106)
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Table of Contents
(Custodians of the Ka’aba) Number of Verses: 4
Surah Quraish (Arabic: سورة قريش, “The Quraysh“) is the 106th chapter of the Qur’an. It is a Meccan sura consisting of 4 ayat. The Surat has been so entitled after the word Quraish in the first verse. It is supplement to the preceding one; Sura Fil.
The verses of the Surat are a clear evidence for this idea. They describe the blessings the Quraish tribe were given to enjoy; might they be thankful to Him and worship Him, the Lord of the Sacred House (Ka’ba) from which they obtained all their honour and high social status.
As was said at the beginning of Surat Duha, which is considered one Surat with Sura Inshirah, the same as Surat Fil is with Surat Quraish, the unity and similarity of the matters, in both of them (Fil and Quraish), are so much so that they can be taken as an evidence for the unity of Surat Duha and Surat Inshirah.
That is why both of them must be recited together, one set or the other in one rakat of a prayer, as a complete Sura if one chooses them in his obligatory prayers.
For more explanation on this subject, books of jurisprudence (chapters on prayers and recitation) are at your disposal.
Hadith on Surah Quraish :
Narrated Wathilah bin Al-Asqa’ (رضي الله عنه) ,That the Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم) said: “Indeed Allah has chosen Isma’il from the children of Ibrahim (عليه السلام), and He chose Banu Kinanah from the children of Isma’il, and He chose the Quraish from Banu Kinanah, and He chose Banu Hashim from Quraish, and He chose me from Banu Hashim.”
Jami` at-Tirmidhi Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3605
Narrated Muhammad bin Jubair bin Mut`im (رضي الله عنه) ,That while he was with a delegation from Quraish to Muawiya (رضي الله عنه), the latter heard the news that `Abdullah bin `Amr bin Al-`As (رضي الله عنه)said that there would be a king from the tribe of Qahtan. On that Muawiya became angry, got up and then praised Allah as He deserved, and said,
“Now then, I have heard that some men amongst you narrate things which are neither in the Holy Book, nor have been told by Allah’s Messenger (صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم). Those men are the ignorant amongst you. Beware of such hopes as make the people go astray, for I heard Allah’s Messenger (صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم) saying, ‘Authority of ruling will remain with Quraish, and whoever bears hostility to them, Allah will destroy him as long as they abide by the laws of the religion.’ ” Sahih al-Bukhari 3500
What are Surah Quraish benefits ?
There are many benefits of reciting Surah Quraish. These include protection from enemies, protection from illness, help in overcoming unemployment, help in making pregnancy easier, and double the benefits of Surah Quraish Wazifa. It is also said to have the power to protect from poison and provide weight loss benefits. Additionally, it is believed to increase one’s sustenance, protect from fear and hunger, and also bring about success in any venture.
Surah Quraish Benefits :
- Our Beloved Prophet sallal laahu alaihi wasallam said:“who recites Surah Quraish is rewarded ten ‘good deeds’ as many as the number of those who perform the ritual circumambulation of the Ka’ba, and spiritual retreat in the Sacred Mosque”.
- Assuredly such a virtue is of a person who humbly worships Allah, Who is the Lord of Ka’ba, and protects the nobility of the House and hearkens to the message of the shrine with the ear of his soul and practices it.
- Recitation cures heart ailments.
- The ill effects of food removed.
- Sustenance is easier to find if recited before sunrise.
- The reciter of this surat is like him who has circumambulated holy Kabah and stayed in the holy masjid for continued prayers and will get the reward of ten times the number of people performing Tawaaf and I’tekaaf.
- Whoso recites Surat Quraish often times, Allah would, on the day of judgement, give him one of the means of transport of paradise which would take him to a very slect part of paradise.
- If Sura Quraish benefits if recited over the food before eating it, it would not harm the eater; and it would have cure of every ailment, inshallah.
- If Sura Quraish is recited over water and it is sprinkled over a man with a heart ailment whose cause is not known, Allah would cure this ailment.
- Those with heart conditions should recite this Sura and then gently blow into some drinking water and drink it.
- The recitation of Surat al-Feel and al-Quraysh in the compulsory prayers carries great reward. If this Surat is recited on food, its ill effects are removed.
- If a poor person recites this Sura before sunrise, Allah (S.w.T.) will make it easy for him to get his sustenance.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash of Surah Quraish Benefits contact by email- email@example.com or WHATSAPP