Virtues of Surah Adiyat Benefits (Chapter 100)
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
(The Chargers) Number of Verses: 11
Surah Adiyat (Arabic: سورة العاديات, "The Courser, The Chargers") is the 100th sura of the Qur'an with 11 verses (ayat). Opinions are divided as to the place where the revelation of this Surah took place; whether it was at Mecca or Medina.
The verses of the Surah are short; where oaths are emphasized on, and the Resurrection is seriously referred to. These are some characteristics which confirm that the Surah is Meccan.
But, on the other hand, the content of the oaths, of this Surah, refer mostly to the affairs of Holy War, which we will discuss in detail later, and also to the existence of the narrations which denote that this Surah was revealed after the war known as /that-us-salasil/, indicating that the Surah is Medinan, even though we consider that the introductory oaths of the Surah point to the movement of pilgrimages toward Mash'ar (Sacred Monument) and Mina.
(This war happened in the eighth year AH. in which many pagans were captured. They were bound in chains and that was why it was called the battle of /that-us-salasil/.)
With attention to all of the above, we prefer to consider this Surah Medinan.From the aforementioned statements, it is understood that at the beginning of the Surah there are some awakening oaths and then, reference is made to some human weaknesses like blasphemy, miserliness, and mammonism. Concluding the Surah, a comprehensive hint is made to the Resurrection, and the fact that Allah knows everything about His servants.
Surah Adiyat Benefits : There are many benefits of Surah Aadiyat, few are given below
- Our Beloved Prophet sallal laahu alaihi wasallam said that the reward for reciting this Surah is equivalent to ten times the number who are present in ‘Arafah and Muzdalifa at the time of Hajj.
- Our Beloved Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (Radi allahu tala anhu) has said that those people who recite Surah al-‘Aadiyaat everyday will be counted from the companions of Ameerul Mu’mineen (a.s.) and it has also been narrated that reciting Surah Aadiyat daily carries the reward of reciting the entire Qur’an.
- If a person has many creditors, recitation of Surah Adiyat Benefits him to clear his debts.
- Some narrations denote that the virtue of reciting Surah Aadiyat is as much as the virtue of reciting half of the Qur'an.
- It is clear, without any explanation, that all these excellences are for those who believe in its contents thoroughly and act accordingly.
- If recited by a person in fear, this Surah brings him to safety.
- if recited by a hungry person, it helps in his finding sustenance.
- if recited by a thirsty person, his thirst will be quenched.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash of Surah Adiyat Benefits , please send contact by email- [email protected]