Virtues of Surah Lail Benefits (Chapter 92)
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Table of Contents
Sūrah Lail (Arabic: الليل, “The Night”) is the ninety-second sūrat (chapter) of the Qur’an, containing twenty-one āyāt (verses). This sūra is one of the first ten to be revealed in Mecca. It contrasts two types of people, the charitable and the miserly, and describes each of their characteristics. This Surat is a Meccan Surat and has the same qualities that other Meccan Suras have; short verses. Their contents are expressive and awakening and they are generally about the Hereafter and Divine chastisement.
At the beginning, after making three oaths, the verses divide people into two groups: Those pious believers who give in charity and fear Allah; and those disbelievers who are greedy misers and think themselves self-sufficient. The fate of the first group is introduced as being in ease and happiness, and the destiny of the second group is affliction and misery.
At one point in the Surat, after mentioning the fact that Allah guides His servants, the Qur’an warns all of us of a blazing fire. Then, it introduces the conduct of those who enter the fire and that of those who are kept away from it.
Surah Lail Benefits
- Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad sallal laahu alaihi wasallam, said that the reward of reciting Sūrah Lail is so much that the one who recites it will be pleased when he sees it in his Book of Deeds. His inspiration of good deeds (Tawfiq) will also increase.
- If recited Surah Lail 15 times before sleeping, one will dream about what pleases him most.
- Another Surah Lail Benefits, if you recite it in the I’sha prayers, carries the reward of completing a quarter of the holy Qur’an and is guaranteed that the prayers are accepted.
- If you recites Surah Lail would receive from Allah gifts and benefits which would please him very much; all his worries and hardships would disappear; Allah would make him self-sufficient and well-to-do.
- If Surah Lail is recited in the ear of an unconscious person or an epileptic he would, inshallah, at once, become a normal man, regaining his senses.
- Recite for inspiration of good deeds.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash of Surah Lail Benefits , contact by email- email@example.com