Virtues of Surah Balad Benefits (Chapter 90)
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
(The City) Number of Verses: 20
Surah Balad (“The City”) is the 90th chapter of the Qur’an with 20 ayat. The Surah, in spite of its brevity, contains some thought provoking ideas:
In the first part of the Surah, after mentioning some meaningful oaths, this fact is pointed out that Man’s life, in this world, is always full of toil and struggle which prepares him to be able to face troubles and difficulties and therefore, he should not expect absolute tranquility and comfort in the present world; that which is possible only in the next life.
In the next part of this Surah, a few of the greatest divine bounties created for Man are enumerated and then, discussion is given showing his ingratitude.
In the last part of the Surah, people are divided into two groups: the people of the Right Hand and the people of the Left Hand. Then, some characteristics of the good deeds of the first group and their final fate are stated and are compared to the destiny of the opposite group; the Unbelievers and sinners.
The senses derived from the verses of this Surah are decisive and vigorous, the statements are short and categorical and the words are extremely effective and explicit. The form and content of the verses show that the Surah is one of the Meccan ones.
Surah Balad Benefits
- Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad sallal laahu alaihi wasallam, has said that whoever recites Surah Balad will be safe from the Wrath of Allah (s.w.t.) on the Day of Reckoning.
- Those who recite Sura Balad in their farz prayers will be counted among the pious and will be given a high status in the company of the Prophets and martyrs.
- Writing Surah Al-Balad as a talisman and tying it around the neck of a child keeps him safe from illness.
- If water of Surat Balad Taweez, is put in the nostrils acts as a cure for nose ailments.
- Those who recites Surah Al-Balad Allah would keep him safe from His anger and displeasure and exempt him from the fire of hell.
- If Surah Al-Balad is written on paper and put on around the neck of a new born child as a taweez the child would inshallah remain safe from those ailments which usually afflict children, moreover the child would not cry much and fits would not attack him.
- Recite Surah Al-Balad with safety from anger of Allah.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash of Surah Balad Benefits , please send contact by email- [email protected]
Send me Islamic Knowledge
May Allah increase your Knowledge
Something went wrong.