Virtues of Surah Naba Benefits (Chapter 78)
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Table of Contents
Surah Naba has 40 verses in this ‘makki’ Surah. Most of the verses of the last part of the Qur’an were revealed in Mecca.
The nature of these Surahs is that they put emphasis on the Creation and the Resurrection, furnished with glad tidings and warnings; usually in a shocking and awakening tone.All the verses of the Surahs, except a few, are short and full of implications.
For the same reason, they affect, deeply, on any conscious person and they awaken some of the unaware, too. They give spirit to dead‑like people and make the indifferent ones feel responsibility. On the whole, they have a specific case and an enthusiastic world of their own, full of enlightenment and attraction.
Surah Nabaa is not an exception to this general principle. It begins with an awakening question, and ends with a wonderful sentence full of warning.
The contents of the Surah can be divided into several parts:
The question that is stated in the first verse about the “Great News” /naba’-in-`ażim or the Hereafter.
Examples of the types of Divine Power in the Heavens and on Earth, and also of men’s lives and their gifts as evidences to the possibility of the Resurrection and the Hereafter.
Preliminary signs of the Resurrection. Reference to the painful chastisement of the transgressors. The encouraging gifts and blessings of Heaven.
Finally, the Surah ends with some intensive warnings about the dreadful punishment, and then, the sad destiny of the Unbelievers. The name of the Surah, Nabaa, is taken from its second verse, but sometimes it is called ’amma which is the first word in the first verse.
As Muslims, we believe that the Quran is a healing source for the soul and body. It contains verses that can cure physical and emotional ailments. Quranic recitation and listening have proven to have beneficial properties such as reducing stress and anxiety, improving sleep quality, and even aiding in pain relief. The word of Allah has an impact on our physiological and emotional states. So, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that the Quran possesses the power to provide us with protection against evil.
Surah Naba Benefits:
There are many benefits of Sura Naba, few are given below.
- According to Hadith, Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said Allah Ta’ala will give a great reception to the reciter of Surat Naba by giving them Sharab e Tahoor.
- Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said that memorization of this Surah carries great reward, hereand hereafter world.
- Our Beloved Imam Jafar as-Sadiq (Radi allahu tala anhu) has said that whoever recites this Surah everyday will be fortunate enough to visit Masjidul Haraam in the same year.
- In addition to benefits and rewards in Qayamah and life after death, Surah Naba is the best remedy for eyesight improvement.
- Drinking water in which Sura Naba has been dissolved cures stomach problems.
- If Sura Naba is recited with the intention of staying awake, then the reciter will not fall asleep and if it is recited before travelling then the journey will become easy.
- Daily recitation guarantees visit to Blessed city of Kaa’ba.
- For eye problems, recite after Namaz Asr.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash of Surah Naba Benefits , please send contact by email- firstname.lastname@example.org or WHATSAPP