Virtues of Surah Mulk Benefits (Chapter 67)
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
|Sura : Makki||by Tilawat : 67||by Reveal : 77||Ruku` : 2||Ayats : 30||Part No. : 29|
(Sovereignty) Section (juz’) 29 Number of Verses: 30
The blessed Chapter opens the twenty ninth part (juz’) of the Holy Qur’an. The Chapter, revealed in Mecca, has thirty Verses. Another designation of the Chapter is Tabarak ("the Bountiful").
Both designations are derived from the first Verse and denote "Sovereignty" and "Bountiful" respectively.
The blessed Chapter generally treats of the following:
1. Topics regarding the Origin of existence, Divine Attributes, the marvelous system of the Creation of the world of existence and man, and man’s means of gaining knowledge;
2. Topics concerning the Hereafter, torments of the Hell, and the conversations of the people of the Hell on the Day of Resurrection;
3. Warning the disbelievers and wrong doers against being afflicted with torments in this world and the Hereafter.
Surah Mulk Benefits :
- Our Beloved Imam Jafar Sadiq (Radi allahu tala anhu) said that reciting Surah Mulk at night keeps one under the protection of Allah (S.W.T.) until morning.
- Recitation on the night of Eid gives the reward of staying awake the whole night in worship.
- Reciter earns the sawab of doing ibada on Laylatul Qadr.
- Out of many virtues, Surah Mulk Benefits those who recites this Surah regularly remains safe from the chastisement of grave because all his limbs and parts of body would tell Munkar and Nakir that this man had been reciting surah al Mulk throughout his life.
- Memorizing Surah Mulk, would be his companion in the grave and save him from all punishments till the day of judgement, intercede for him and take him to paradise.
- If this surah is recited for isal sawab of brothers-in-faith it reaches them with the speed of lightning and keeps them from the punishments of the grave.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash of Surah Mulk Benefits , please send contact by email- firstname.lastname@example.org