Virtues of Surah Ma'arij Benefits (Chapter 70)
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
|Sura : Makki||by Tilawat : 70||by Reveal : 79||Ruku` : 2||Ayats : 44||Part No. : 29|
(The Places of Ascent) Section (juz’) 29 Number of Verses: 44
Surah Ma'arij has 44 Verses and is regarded as one of those revealed in Mecca, though some of the Verses were revealed in Medina. The designation of the Chapter, connoting the angels’ places of ascent, derives from the third Verse. Similar to other Meccan Chapters, it mainly treats of Resurrection and warning to the polytheists and opponents.
It also deals with the states of the disbelievers on the Day of Resurrection and the characteristics of the peoples of Paradise and Hell. The opening Verses of the Chapter concerns sending down torments in this world whereby one of the deniers of Imam ‘Ali’s (as) guardianship (wilaya) was afflicted and lost his life whose detailed account will be mentioned under the first Verse.
Surah Al Ma'arij Benefits
- The reward for reciting Surah Ma'arij is equivalent to the total number of people who keep up prayer and safeguard the property which has been entrusted to them.
- Our Beloved Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (Radi allahu tala anhu) said that if Surah Ma‘arij is recited before sleeping, one keeps safe from the temptations of Shaitan.
- Our Beloved Imam Muhammad al-Baqir (Radi allahu tala anhu) has said that the one who recites Surah Ma'arij will have his sins hidden on the Day of Judgement and he will enter Jannah alongside the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) and he would be among those believers who gave answer to the call of prophet Nuh (alaihis salam)
- If a person is captive, or under detention, in a prison, he should recite this surah Ma'arij there, because as soon as he completes it Allah would arrange his release and he would safely go back to his family.
- Whoso recites this surah before going to sleep he would not have secretion of semen till morning.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash of Surah Ma'arij Benefits , please send contact by email- [email protected]