Virtues of Surah Hadid Benefits (Chapter 56)
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
|Sura : Madani||by Tilawat : 57||by Reveal : 94||Ruku` : 4||Ayats : 29||Part No. : 27|
(Iron) Section (juz’ 27) Number of Verses: 29
Surah Hadid (Arabic: سورة الحديد) is the 57th chapter of the Quran revealed in Medina. Hadid, meaning ‘Iron’, is the 57th chapter of the Qur’an with 29 verses. This chapter is named for the word Iron which appears in the 25th verse. This surat is a Al-Musabbihat surah because it begins with the glorification of Allah.
Besides placing the doctrine on a firm basis, the Chapter in question treats of certain injunctions in the domains of society and government.
The opening Verses present twenty Divine Attributes. Then, the Chapter proceeds with the grandeur of the Holy Qur’an, the states of believers and hypocrites on the Day of Resurrection, accounts of former nations, spending in the Cause of Allah for the establishment of social justice, critique of monasticism, and social seclusion.
READ MORE Benefits of Surah Fatiha
Surah Hadid Benefits :There are many benefits, few re given
- It is narrated from Our Beloved Imam Jaffar Sadiq (razi allahu anhu) that if Surah Hadid and Surah Mujadilah are recited in the faradh (compulsory prayers) frequently, then the reciter will never face any punishment of Allah (s.w.t.) in this world and will not see any evil from his family would face any trouble or worry, nor he would be afflicted with a detestable disease.
- Imam Muhammad Baqir (razi allahu anhu) has said that whoever recites all the surahs that start with Tasbih of Allah (s.w.t.) before going to sleep, will have the honour of being a neighbour of the Holy Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam.
- If recited by a prisoner, he will be released soon.
- Another Surah Hadid benefits, if worn on the neck as a talisman, the wearer will not be killed in war.
- This surah also makes one courageous.
- Whoso recites this surah Allah would exempt him from punishment and would bestow bounties on him in paradise; and if a regular reciter is chained with handcuffs and shackles, he would be set free by divine strategy.
- Sura Al-Hadid if written on paper and wears around the neck as a taweez no weapon made of steel would harm him in normal life, and if he is a fighting soldier, in the battlefield, and he would fight fearlessly with utmost courage.
- If an storehouse goes in flames, he who is there inside,should recite Surah Hadid to come out safe and sound.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash of Surah Hadid Benefits , please send contact by email- email@example.com
Comments are closed.