Virtues of Surah Ahqaf Benefits (Chapter 46)
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
|Sura : Makki||by Tilawat : 46||by Reveal : 66||Ruku` : 4||Ayats : 35||Part No. : 26|
(The Curved Sand-Hills) Section (juz’): 26 Number of Verses: 35
Surah Ahqaf Surah al-Ahqaf (Arabic: سورة الأحقاف, “The winding sand tracts”) is the 46th surat of the Qur’an with 35 ayat. Placed at the beginning of the twenty sixth section of the Qur’an and revealed in Mecca, the Chapter consists of thirty five Verses. The word ahqaf is used in the sense of curved sand hills piled up due to the action of the wind. The land of the people of ‘Ad was covered by sand hills, hence the designation of Ahqaf.
The word appears in Verse 21 wherein the story of prophet Hud (Hod) and the people of ‘Ad are being mentioned. The Chapter is the last one among the seven Chapters beginning with detached or abbreviated letters HM followed by the revelation and significance of the Qur’an.
Surah Ahqaf Benefits are many few are given below
- Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (razi allahu anhu) said that a person who recites this Surah daily, or at least every Friday, will remain safe from all the dangers of this world and the hereafter.Whoever recites this surah everyday or on every Friday, Allah would keep him away from trouble and hardships in this world and from painful punishment on the day of reckoning; and virtues ten times the number of men walking on the earth would be recorded to his credit and all his evil deeds would be erased and his rank would be enhanced tenfold.
- Recitation of Surah Ahqaf is a cure for various diseases.
- Thos who recite Surah Ahqaf will be safe from punishment.
- If Surah Al-Ahqaf written with saffron and dissolved in Zam Zam water, and drinks it, would become a popular person, people would pay attention to what he says, would have a fairly good retaining memory and would attain success in whatever job he undertakes.
- If Surah Al-Ahqaf is written on paper and worn around the neck as a taweez by a child or his mother or wet nurse he would have enough milk, would grow strong, free from orthopaedic diseases, and also from accidents and mishaps
Those who want Taweez, Naqash of Surah Ahqaf Benefits, please send contact by email- [email protected]
Send me Islamic Knowledge
May Allah increase your Knowledge
Something went wrong.