6 Powerful Surah Fath Benefits
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
|Sura : Madani||by Tilawat : 48||by Reveal : 111||Ruku` : 4||Ayats : 29||Part No. : 26|
(The Victory) Section (juz’): 26 Number of Verses: 29
Surah Al Fath (Arabic: سورة الفتح, “Victory, Triumph”) is the 48th sura of the Qur’an with 29 ayat, it was revealed in the sixth year following the Treaty of Hudaybiyya in Medina.
The Chapter in question mainly treats of the glad tidings as to the conquest of Mecca and the issues pertained to the Treaty of Hudaybiyya, pledge of pleasure (bay’at al-ridhwan), hypocrites’ sabotage, turning one’s back to jihad, and finally mention is made of the Our Beloved Prophet’s Muhammad sallallah la ilaha illallah wasalam Companions.
As the title of the Chapter designates, it beacons triumph and victory over the enemies of Islam, a remarkable a decisive triumph, be it the conquest of Mecca or Khaybar or the Treaty of Hudaybiyya or triumph in the broad sense of the word.
To appreciate the contents of the Chapter, it is required, above all, to know that the Chapter was revealed in the sixth year following the Treaty of Hudaybiyya.
Surah Fath is an incredibly powerful chapter in the Holy Quran. It is the 48th chapter of the Quran and holds many benefits for those who recite it. Surah Fath has a beautiful message of hope and assurance that will bring a sense of peace and well-being to anyone who reads it. In this blog post, we will explore 8 astonishing benefits of reciting Surah Fath. From providing protection to bringing success in life, these are the incredible benefits of Surah Fath that everyone should know.
The Surah Fath, or chapter 48 of the Holy Quran, is known as the Victory Surah. It was revealed to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) after the conquest of Makkah and marks a turning point in the Islamic history. The name ‘Victory’ symbolizes the momentous victory that the Muslims achieved through the revelation of this surah. This victory was an important milestone in the spread of Islam and it helped cement the faith of many believers.
The content of this surah is also a reminder of this great victory. It contains references to many historical events and conveys the message that Allah (SWT) will always help His believers to conquer their enemies. It also reminds us that with faith and determination, we can always achieve success and victory. The surah also stresses on the importance of jihad and how it is essential for believers to fight against the forces of evil.
Thus, Surah Fath is an important part of the Holy Quran and is known as the Victory Surah due to its significance in Islamic history and its reminder of Allah’s ultimate help and protection for His believers.
Various Benefits of Surah Fath:
There are many benefits of Recitation of Sura Fath, few are given below
- Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (razi allahu anhu) said that those who recite this Surah will be counted from among the sincere and true servants of Allah (S.w.T.) and will gain a honourable status in Jannah.
- Those who recites Sura Al-Fath would remain safe from loss and destruction of wealth, property, movable an immorable.
- On the day of judgement he would rise among the sincere and virtuous servants of Allah, would abide in the eternal land of bliss, would be given the rewards specifically reserved for those who took the oath of allegiance, on the hand of the Holy Prophet Muhammad sallallah la ilaha illallah wasalam, under the tree; and for those who were with Holy Prophet on the auspicious day of the fall of Makka. Also he would not be drowned in water.
- If you writes Surah Fath paper and wears it around the neck as a taweez, would remain safe from thieves and ruffians; at the time of quarrels and clashes would remain safe from the resulting mischief which usually request in such cases; and only good would be his share.
- If you writes Surat Fath on a china plate, washes it with Zam Zam water and drinks it, people among whom he lives would pay attention to what he says; and he would have an excellent retaining memory; also trembling on account of old age or fear or fright would stop at once.
- Drinking water in which Surat Fath has been dissolved cures any heart problems and protects those who are travelling.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash Benefits of Surah Fath , contact by email- email@example.com or WHATSAPP