Virtues Benefits of Surah Shura Chapter 42
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
|Sura : Makki||by Tilawat : 42||by Reveal : 62||Ruku` : 5||Ayats : 53||Part No. : 25|
(The Consultation) Section (juz’ 25) Number of Verses: 53
Surah Shura has 53 ayat and it was revealed in Makkah,and its title derives from the question of shura (“consultation”) referred to in Verse 38. The Chapter treats of the basic tenets of the Islamic faith, e.g. Divine Unity, Resurrection, Prophethood, as well as ethical and social issues. From amongst the twenty-nine Chapters opening with detached letters, the longest series of detached letters is attested in the Chapter in question.
It is worthy of note that the Chapter unravels the mystery of detached letters, since they are followed by:
“Likewise Allah, the Omnipotent, the All-Wise sends Revelation unto you,”
i.e. the Revelation is sent down employing the Arabic letters of alphabet available to everyone whom are challenged to produce the like of it.
READ MORE Benefits of Surah Fatiha
Benefits of Surah Shura
- It is narrated from Our Beloved Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (razi allahu anhu) that whoever recites Surat Shura will be raised on the Day of Reckoning with a face as bright as the full moon and he will be told: ‘You are from those who used to recite ash-Shura. If you knew the reward for this, you would never have felt tired of reciting it.’ The angels will then be ordered to take him to Jannah where he will find a palace made of red rubies. There will be two huries and a thousand slaves in that palace.
- Sura Shura if written with Saffron and kept as a Taweez/talisman, it becomes a means of protection and drinking water in which this Surah has been dissolved is especially good for those intending to travel as it provides for a journey without unforeseen problems.
- Recitation Of Surat Shura, Allah will give Forgiveness and salaams from angels.
- Whoever recited Surat Shura will be kept safe on a journey.
- Whoever recites this surah Allah appoints angels to pray salat for him and invoke His blessings; and when he dies they pray for His mercy.
- If Sura Shura is written with rain water on a china plate, washed with rain water, ground with antimony, then applied to eyes a person who has cataract, the catract would disappear and with it all other eye ailments. Whoso writes this surah on paper and wears it around the neck like a tawiz would remain safe from the mischief of the people; and if it is written on a china plate, washed with clean water and whoso drinks it would travel in peace and safety.
Those who want Taweez,Naqash Benefits of Surah Shura, please send contact by email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed.