Virtues Benefits of Surah Furqan, Chapter 25
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
|Sura : Makki||by Tilawat : 25||by Reveal : 42||Ruku` : 6||Ayats : 77||Part No. : 18, 19|
Table of Contents
(The Distinction) (Revealed in Mecca) 77 verses in 6 sections
Surah Furqan contains seventy seven verses and it has been sent down in Mecca.In the first verses of this Sura Furqan, the Qur’an has rendered it into ‘Furqan’ which means the separator of right from wrong; and that is why this Sura has been called ‘Furqan’.
Surah Furqan consists of some verses about the pretexts of the pagans and the answers given to them.
They are also about the lives of the former peoples, such as; the people of Rass, and the people’s regret in the Hereafter, the signs of Unity, the greatness of Allah in nature, and the comparison of believers with unbelievers; but the most important part of the verses of this holy Sura is about the qualities of /‘ibad-ur-rahman/ (the servants of Allah) who are the true servants of Allah, which begins from verse 63 up to the end of the Sura.
We hope, by reciting these verses and contemplating on them, which results the improvement of our behaviour and manner basing on these qualities, we can pave the way of receiving the Divine grace and favours in the world and Hereafter and entering Paradise.
- What is the meaning of Surah Furqan?
The name “Furqan” is Arabic for “criterion” or “distinguisher.” The surah is named after the fact that it distinguishes between truth and falsehood.
- What is the main theme of Surah Furqan?
The main theme of Surah Furqan is the truthfulness of the Quran. The surah emphasizes that the Quran is a miracle from Allah, and it refutes the claims of the disbelievers.
Which is the Dua for Protection from wild animals Vermin?
Recite Regularly Surah Furqan or even you can write this Surah and keeps it in his possession, you will never be harmed by the vermin of this earth.
In addition to reciting duas, there are also a few other things that you can do to protect yourself from vermin. These include:
- Keeping your home clean and free of clutter. Vermin are attracted to dirt and clutter, so keeping your home clean can help to deter them.
- Sealing up any cracks or holes in your home. Vermin can easily enter your home through even the smallest of cracks or holes. Sealing up these openings can help to keep them out.
- What are some of the benefits of reciting Surah Furqan?
It is said that reciting Surah Furqan can bring many benefits, including:
- Increased faith.
- Protection from evil.
- Guidance in the path of Allah.
- Reassurance that Allah is with us.
Recitation Benefits of Surah Furqan
- Our beloved Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam has informed us about the benefit of Surah Furqan, that a person who recites this Surah will be taken to Jannah without questioning, provided he believes in the Day of Judgement and the Raising of the Dead (from the graves).
- Our Beloved Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (razi allahu anhu) said that Allah will never send His punishment upon any person who recites this Surah every night. The reciter of this Surah will also gain a highly status in the hereafter.
- The person who writes this Surah and keeps it in his possession will never be harmed by the vermin of this earth.
- Recite Surah Furqan Ayat 74,75 & 76 21 times for 3 days & pray for nikah, By Grace of Almighty Allah good news will come.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash Benefits of Surah Furqan, contact by email- email@example.com