Virtues,Advantages and Importance of Ayatul Kursi benefits
Quran is the sacred book of Almighty Allah revealed on our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW). Quran is the book of guidance for all mankind not just for Muslims. All Ayahs of Quran has significance in their own some of them are more prominent one of them is Ayatul Qursi. In this article, we will describe in brief the importance and benefits of reciting Ayatul Qursi.
Verse 255 of Surah Al-Baqarah (chapter: The cow) in holy Qur’an is called Ayatul Qursi
Hazrat Ali (R.A) was told by Our beloved Prophet (PBUH), “Quran is a great word, and Surah-e-Baqarah is the leader of the Quran and Ayatul Qursi is the leader of Surah-e-Baqarah. In Ayatul Kursi there are 50 words and for each word there are 50 blessings and good in it.”
Ayatul Kursi is an Ayah of Surah Al-Baqarah (verse255). Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said it is the most important Ayah in the Quran. It is one of the four parts of Quran that are attached to Arsh (Allah’s Throne). The significance of the Ayatul-Kursi can be invoked from these sayings of prominent holy personalities. Hazrat Ali (R.A) said, “The Ayahs leader of Quran Kareem is Ayatul Kursi.”
Holy Prophet (SAW) said: “Whoever recites the first 4 ayahs of Surah-e-Baqarah, then Ayatul Kursi and then the last 3 ayahs of Surah-e-Baqarah will not be inflicted with any kind of difficulty in his wealth or himself, Shaitan will not come near him and he will not forget the Quran.”
Hazrat Ibn Masood (RA) said, “Allah the Lofty did not create anything in the skies or on earth, in Jannat or Jahannam, loftier than Ayatul Kursi.” Hazrat Ibn Masood (R.A) also mentioned that no space in the sky or on the earth is loftier than Ayatul Kursi.
Ayatul Kursi Benefits: There are countles Ayatul Kursi benefits, few are given below
1. Holy prophet (PBUH) said: whoever recites the first 4 ayats of Surah al-Baqarah (chapter: The cow), then Ayatul Kursi and then the last 3 ayats of Surah al-Baqarah, will not be inflicted with any kind of difficulty in his wealth or himself, Satan will not come near him and he will not forget the Qur’an.
2. Holy Prophet (PBUH) said: Qur’an is a great word, and Surah al-Baqarah is the leader of the Qur’an and Ayatul Kursi is the leader of Surah al-Baqarah. In Ayatul Kursi there are 50 words and for each word there are 50 blessings and good in it.
3. Another Ayatul Kursi benefits is for those who recites Ayatul Kursi every morning will be in the protection, safety of Allah until the night.
4. If one ties this to ones wealth or children, they will be safe from Satan.
5. Our Holy Prophet (PBUH) has said: These things increase ones memory: sweets, meat of an animal which is slaughtered in Islamic manner near the neck, Lentils, cold bread and recitation of Ayatul Kursi.
6. For those of our dear ones who have passed away, recitation of Ayatul Kursi and giving it as Hadiyeh to them, gives them light (noor) in the grave.
7. Frequent recitation makes ones own death easy.
8. When leaving home, if one recites it once, the Almighty has one group of Angels to come and protect you. If recited twice, 2 groups of Angels are assigned to do this. If recited 3 times Allah tells the Angels not to worry as the Almighty himself takes care of him.
9. The Holy Prophet has said: If one recites Ayatul Kursi before going to sleep, Allah will send an Angel to come and look after you and protect.
10. When one is alone in the house, recitation of Ayatul Kursi and asking Allah for help will make you remain calm and you will not fear.
11. The Holy Prophet has said: When leaving home, if one recites Ayatul Kursi, then Allah will send 70,000 Angels to do Istighfaar for him until he returns home, and upon his return Poverty will be removed from him.
12. One who recites it after every prayer, their salat will be accepted, and they will remain in the safety of the Almighty and He will protect them.
13. Allah told Prophet Musa (a.s): If one recites it after every salat, the Almighty will make his heart a thankful one (Shakireen) will give him a reward of the prophets, and his deeds will be like those of the truthful (Siddiqeen).