Nowruz the Major Planetary Event Get the best out of this
Nowruz the Major Planetary Event
Nowruz is the event when planet Sun after traveling through all zodiac signs once again enter into Aries at 0 degree. It is the point from where lunar calendar year begins.
People from the field of spirituality keep waiting for this auspicious event to prepare special amulets and talismans for different purpose. Before presenting articles on the topic it is better to mention the method of finding the exact timing of this event.
Very Important Time to Change our Life, Improve our Life.
As a human we have numerous desires and dreams that we want to achieve, but our efforts and endeavors are not getting the desired result. The disappointment acquires numerous questions our confidence and furthermore gets melancholy life.
Our Lord Almighty ALLAH SWT never closes the entryways of His favors. The deferral in getting our desires is to test our confidence and our earnestness towards our desire. When we stay decided and persistence we are honored with the incredible reward.
As a student we try to learn what Holy Quran says about the Entire Universe, From a atom to a Planetary system, each and everything is moving in fixed time.
Nowruz the Major Planetary All stars and planets have orbits.
For centuries it was believed that Earth is fixed and the sun, moon and planets revolve around it. However 1400 years ago the Quran said that not only the sun and moon but also Earth moves in a designated path:
[Quran 39.5] [Allah] Created the heavens and the Earth in truth. He overlaps the night over the day and overlaps the day over the night, and enslaved the sun and the moon, ALL MOVE (كل يجري) to a prerecorded destiny. Is He not the Exalted, the Forgiver?
Here the Quran is referring to ALL MOVING: not only the sun and moon but also Earth. In Arabic grammar there is difference between the singular (one), binary (two) and plural (three or more). The reference to binary is “Kulahuma Yajreean كلاهما يجريان” however the Quran said “Kullon yajree كل يجري” referring to the plural (three or more). Since the sun and moon are just two but the Quran is refering to three or more then according to the Quran all the three move sun, moon and Earth.
[Quran 86.11] And the sky that returns (الرَّجْعِ).
Al-rajeh in Arabic “الرَّجْعِ“ means returns to the same location. We already know that all planets return to the same locations in their respective orbits. This is confirmed. But there is also another characteristic of the universe, however is still theoretical, that is if you continue in a straight line in the universe you will eventually approach from behind and end up where you started. It depends on the topology of the universe and how it is connected.
They are all dependent on time. The same applies on human life. To live an organized life we have divided our life into various parts of time. Similarly all the religions have fixed a time for prayers.
In view of the sayings of Our Beloved Prophet Mohammad (SalAllahu alaihi wasallam) and various Classical scholars, they have advised to make Dua at specific Times, to fulfill our wishes.
Nowruz is also a special time highlighted.
Nowruz is not associated to any particular country, But a Universal Event.
This Happens when Sun enters Aries and reaches its zero degree this event is known as the most effective to fulfill wishes. During this event if someone ask for a particular wish through prayers then he will be blessed with it.
Due to this reason spiritualists wait for the entire year to make or prepare special talisman and amulets which will have greatest effects, due to the planetary position.
On the auspicious event of Nowruz we are presenting a rare talisman.
This Loh E Asadullah will be prepared during this event, which will last only for hours , so we have to complete all the step within the limited time so it give Best Maximum results.
Loh E Asadullah is a very powerful, as the name, few details as below
- Like a Tiger, a person who have this will live like a King, Fearless & independent.
- Nobody can trouble you,
- Your enemies will stay away from you and never dare to to trouble you.
- You will never lack in money, will be leader in Business.
- You will take right decision which will improve your life in big way.
- You will attain dignity, honour and happiness. Your strong and powerful opponent will be subdued.
Nowruz and Astrology
Astrologically, the vernal equinox is a potent moment when the Sun enters the first degree of Aries, marking the start of the zodiacal year. This alignment is significant in astrology as it symbolizes the birth of new energy and possibilities. Many astrologers believe that the cosmic energies during the equinox are conducive to setting intentions and embarking on new ventures.
Preparing Powerful Talismans
Nowruz’s cosmic alignment provides a unique opportunity for those interested in esoteric and spiritual practices, such as talisman making. A talisman is an object imbued with specific energies and intentions to bring about a desired outcome. During Nowruz, when the cosmic forces are in equilibrium, creating talismans is believed to be particularly potent.
How to Prepare a Nowruz Talisman
- Setting Intentions: Begin by meditating on your intentions. What do you want to manifest or achieve in the coming year? Focus on clarity and positivity.
- Selecting Symbols: Choose symbols and images that resonate with your intentions. These can include astrological signs, sacred geometry, or personal symbols.
- Gathering Materials: Acquire materials such as paper, ink, or metal, depending on the type of talisman you wish to create.
- Creating the Talisman: Design and create your talisman during the moment of the vernal equinox on Nowruz. Be mindful of the cosmic energies as you infuse your intentions into the talisman.
- Activation: Once your talisman is complete, activate it through rituals or prayers that align with your spiritual beliefs.
- Carrying or Placing: Keep your talisman close to you, carry it with you, or place it in a location of significance.