Virtues of Surah Fil Benefits (Chapter 105)
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
(The Elephant) Number of Verses: 5
Table of Contents
Suraah Fil (Arabic: سورة الفيل, “Chapter of the Elephant”) is the 105th chapter (surah) of the Quran.
It is a ‘makki’ Suraah with 5 ayat/verses., as its name indicates, refers to the well-known historical event that happened in the year of the birth of the holy Prophet (S) when Allah protected the Ka’aba against the attack of the army of pagans who, riding on the backs of elephants, came from Yemen intending to destroy it.
This Suraah is a recollection of the miraculous event which many people of Mecca remember, because it happened not so long ago.
Its remembrance is a warning against the proud, arrogant pagans to make them aware that they have no power to stand in the way of the Power of Allah, Who destroyed that great army of elephants by little, tiny birds who pelted them with ‘small stones of petrified clay’ and He can punish these stubborn oppressors, too.
Their equipment was no more than that of Abrahah nor did the number of their fighters match his. In other words, they had seen that event with their own eyes and yet, were so arrogant.
What is Surah Fil?
Surah Fil, also known as Chapter 105 of the Holy Quran, is one of the most important and powerful surahs in Islam. It is known as “The Chapter of the Elephant” and is believed to have been revealed by Allah to Prophet Muhammad during the Year of the Elephant, which is when Abrahah, the ruler of Yemen, tried to attack the Kaaba in Mecca. Surah Fil is known to have many benefits and is a source of guidance and strength for Muslims all over the world. In this blog post, we will discuss the history of Surah Fil and the various benefits it offers to believers.
What are the benefits of reading Surah Fil?
Surah Fil is a chapter of the Holy Quran that contains many benefits and lessons for those who read it. It is an important chapter that highlights the power of Allah and His Mercy. The Surah encourages its readers to have faith in Allah and to trust Him in times of difficulty. It also reminds us of the importance of staying humble and grateful for all the blessings we receive from Him.
The Surah teaches us to be patient and never give up hope in times of adversity, as Allah will always be with us. Furthermore, it helps us to stay focused on the ultimate goal and to strive for success no matter how difficult the journey may be. Reading Surah Fil Benefits can also increase our knowledge of the teachings of Islam, as well as strengthen our spiritual connection with Allah.
In addition, reading Surah Fil Benefits helps to improve our mental health and wellbeing. It encourages us to practice self-care and to reflect on our lives, so that we can make better decisions. By doing this, we can become better versions of ourselves. Moreover, reading this Surah brings us peace and comfort during stressful times.
All in all, Surah Fil is a powerful chapter from the Holy Quran that contains many benefits for those who read it. It reminds us to stay patient, hopeful and humble, and to strive for success no matter what. So make sure to include Surah Fil in your daily recitations and reap the benefits it has to offer!
Surah Fil Benefits:-
It is obvious that these magnificent, abundant bounties and rewards are for he who, with its recitation, gets down from the horse of arrogance and goes on the right path along side which he seeks the satisfaction of Allah.
- Our Beloved Imam Jaffar Sadiq (Radi Allahu Tala Anhu) said: “He who recites Surah Fil in his obligatory/faard prayers/salat, any level land, mountains or any clods of dirt will bear witness for him, on the Day of Judgement, that he has been one of the prayerful (believers). and on that Day, a herald calls saying,‘You are right about My servant I accept your witness for him or against him Let him enter Paradise without Reckoning him. Verily, he is the one of whom he and his action I like.
- Recitation of Surah Fil provides safety from enemies and It also acts as a problem solver or all your problems.
- If Surah Fil is recited over a weapon it would hit the target and destroy enemies’ weapons.
- If you recite Surah Fil benefits is kept safe from his enemies and has his difficulties and problems solved quickly. Recitation of this Surah is also helpful in remaining safe from evil tyrant rulers.
- If Surah Fil is recited and breathed over a person in trouble, his worries and troubles would disappear. The reciter of Surah Fil would always have an upper hand over his opponent.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash of Surah Fil Benefits , please send contact by
mail- firstname.lastname@example.org WHATSAPP