Virtues of Surah Fil Benefits (Chapter 105)
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
(The Elephant) Number of Verses: 5
Surah Fil (Arabic: سورة الفيل, "Chapter of the Elephant") is the 105th chapter (surah) of the Quran. It is a ‘makki’ Surah with 5 ayat/verses., as its name indicates, refers to the well-known historical event that happened in the year of the birth of the holy Prophet (S) when Allah protected the Ka'aba against the attack of the army of pagans who, riding on the backs of elephants, came from Yemen intending to destroy it.
This Surah is a recollection of the miraculous event which many people of Mecca remember, because it happened not so long ago.
Its remembrance is a warning against the proud, arrogant pagans to make them aware that they have no power to stand in the way of the Power of Allah, Who destroyed that great army of elephants by little, tiny birds who pelted them with 'small stones of petrified clay' and He can punish these stubborn oppressors, too.
Their equipment was no more than that of Abrahah nor did the number of their fighters match his. In other words, they had seen that event with their own eyes and yet, were so arrogant.
Surah Fil Benefits:- It is obvious that these magnificent, abundant bounties and rewards are for he who, with its recitation, gets down from the horse of arrogance and goes on the right path along side which he seeks the satisfaction of Allah.
- Our Beloved Imam Jaffar Sadiq (Radi Allahu Tala Anhu) said: "He who recites Surah Fil in his obligatory/faard prayers/salat, any level land, mountains or any clods of dirt will bear witness for him, on the Day of Judgement, that he has been one of the prayerful (believers). and on that Day, a herald calls saying,'You are right about My servant I accept your witness for him or against him Let him enter Paradise without Reckoning him. Verily, he is the one of whom he and his action I like.
- Recitation of Surah Fil provides safety from enemies and It also acts as a problem solver or all your problems.
- If Surah Filis recited over a weapon it would hit the target and destroy enemies’ weapons.Surah Fil.
- If you recite Surah Fil benefits is kept safe from his enemies and has his difficulties and problems solved quickly. Recitation of this Surah is also helpful in remaining safe from evil tyrant rulers.
- If Surah Fil is recited and breathed over a person in trouble, his worries and troubles would disappear.The reciter of Surah Fil would always have an upper hand over his opponent.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash of Surah Fil Benefits , please send contact by email- [email protected]