Dua E Ashura Best Dua for Insurance, 1 Year
Dua-e-Ashura Best Dua for 1 Year Insurance
– An insurance for a year’s Life Dua E Ashura
Hazrat Imam Zainul Abidain (Radi Allah Anhu) reports that who ever recites this dua( Dua-e- Ashura) on the tenth of Muharram, any time after sunrise and before sunset, or listens to its recitation from someone else, Allah Ta’ala will certainly make it an insurance for a years’ life for him, by keeping death away from him. However, if one is to become the victim of death in that year, they will by some strange coincidence not remember to recite it.
Dua E Ashura with English Transliteration
- Bism-illaahir-rahmaanir-raheem In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate
- Ya Qaabila tawbati Adama Yawma ‘Ashuraa-a O You who accepted the repentance of Adam on this day of Ashura;
- Ya faarija karbi Dhin-nuwni yawma ‘Ashuraa-a O You who delivered Jonah from his burden on this day of Ashura;
- Yaa jaami’a shamli Ya’qooba yawma ‘ashooraa; O You who reunited Jacob (with his son) on this day of Ashura;
- Yaa saami’a daw’wati Moosaa wa Haaroona yawma ‘ashooraa; O You who heard the plea of Moses and Aaron on this day of Ashura;
- Yaa mugheetha Ibraaheema min an-naari yawma ‘ashooraa; O You who rescued Abraham from the fire on this day of Ashura;
- Yaa raafi’a Idreesa ilas-samaa-i yawma ‘ashooraa; O You who raised Idris to heaven on this day of Ashura;
- Yaa mujeeba daw’ati Saalehin fin-naaqati yawma ‘ashooraa; O You who answered the plea of Saleh with a she-camel on this day of Ashura;
- Yaa naasira sayyidinaa Muhammad (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallama) yawma ‘ashooraa; O You who helped our Master Muhammad (the grace and peace of Allah be upon him) on this day of Ashura;
- Yaa rahmaan ad-dunyaa wal-aakhirati wa raheemahumaa; O Merciful One in this lowly world and in the hereafter; O Compassionate One of the two abodes;
- Salli ‘alaa sayyidinaa Muhammadin wa ‘alaa aali sayyidinaa Muhammadin wa salli ‘alaa jamee’il-ambiyaa-i wal-mursaleen; Bestow your grace upon our Master Muhammad and upon the people of Muhammad, and upon all the prophets and all the messengers!
- Waqdi haajatinaa fid-dunyaa wal-aakhirati wa atil ‘umranaa fee taa’atika wa mahabbatika wa ridaak! And grant us our need in this life and in the hereafter, and grant us many years in Your obedience and Your love and Your pleasure!
- Wa ahyinaa hayaatan tayyibatan wa tawaffanaa ‘alal-eemaani wal-islaami bi rahmatika yaa arham ar-raahimeen. And return us to a life of purity and take us not (in death) except upon faith and submission by Your mercy, O You who is the most compassionate of all those who show compassion.
- Allaahumma bi ‘izzil-hasani wa akhi wa ummihi wa abeehi wa jaddihi wa baneehi; O Allah! By the honour of Hasan and of his brother, and that of his mother and that of his father, and by the honour of his Grandfather(Peace be upon him) and that of his children
- Farrij ‘annaa maa nahnu feehi! Relieve us of what has befallen us!
Dua e Ashura
After reading the above Dua E Ashura, read the following dua 7 times
- Subhaan Allaahi , Hasbun Allahi mil-al-meezaani wa muntahaal-‘ilmi wa mablaghal-ridaa wa zinatal-‘arshi laa maljaa-a wa laa manjaa-a min Allaahi illaa ilayh. Glorious is Allah, as much as what is in His great scale, and as far as His knowledge extends, and to such a degree as it attains His pleasure, and to whatever weight may be His Throne; there is no refuge and no safety from Allah except in Him.
- Subhaan Allaahi’adadash-shaf’i wal watri wal Arshi, wa ‘adada kalimaati-llaahit-taammati kullihaa. Glorious is Allah, (He is declared so) as many as there be even (numbers) and as many as there be odd, and as many as there be perfect words of His; glory be to Him for them all.
- Nas’alukas-Salaamata bi-Rahmatika yaa Arham ar-Raahimeen! We ask of You (our Lord) for safety, by Your mercy, O You who is the most merciful of all those who show mercy;
- Wa Huwa hasbunaa wa ni’mal-wakeel — ni’mal mawlaa wa ni’man-naseer! And it [Your Mercy] is our sufficiency andour best protection— the very best master and the very best help!
- Wa laa hawla wa laa quwwata illaa billahil-‘aliyyil-‘adheem! And there is no power and no strength except in Allah, the High, the Great!
- Wa sall-Allaahu ta’aalaa ‘alaa sayyidinaa Muhammadin wa ‘alaa aalihi wa sahbihi wa ‘alaal-mumineena wal-muminaati wal-muslimeena wal-uslimaati ‘adada dharraatil-wujood wa ‘adada ma’loomaati-llaahi wal-hamduli-llaahi rabbil-‘aalameen. May the grace of Allah, the Exalted, be upon our Master Muhammad ﷺ and upon his family and his companions, and upon the believers men and women, and upon those who submit (in Islam), as much as there be atoms in existence and as much as there be things known to Allah; and all praise is due to Him, Lord of the Worlds.
दुआ ए आशूरा (Dua e Ashura)
या क़ाबि ल तौबति आदम यौम आशूराअ
या फारिजा करबी जिन्नूनी यौम आशूराअ
या जामी अ शमली याक़ूब यौम आशूराअ
या सामी अ दाअवती मूसा व् हारून यौम आशूराअ
या मुगि स इब्राहिम मिनन्नारी यौम आशूराअ
या राफ़ीअ इदरीस इलस्समाई यौम आशूराअ
या मुजी ब दावती सालिहिन फिन्नाकती यौम आशूराअ
या नासि र सय्येदेना मुहम्मदिन सल्लल्लाहु अलैहि वसल्लम यौम आशूराअ
या रहमान नददुनिया वल आखिरती व् रहिमहुमा सल्ली अला सय्येदेना मुहम्मदिंव व् अला आली सय्येदेना मुहम्मदिंव व सल्ली अला जमीईल अम्बियाई वल मुरसलीन वक़ज़ी हाजातीना फिददुनिया वल आखिरती व अतिल उम रना फी ताअतीक व मुहब्बतिक व रेदाक व अहयेना हयातन तैय्यबतओं वतवफ़्फ़ना अललईमानी वल इस्लामी बिरहमतिक या अरहमर्राहिमीन ।
अल्लाहुम्मा बीइज़्ज़िल हसनी व् अखीही व उम्मीही व् अबिहि व जद्दीही व् बनिहि फर्रीज अन्ना मानहनू फ़ीहि ।
(फिर 7 बार ये दुआ पढ़े।)
सुब्हानल्लाही मिलअलमिज़ानी व् मुन्तहलइल्मी व् मबलग़ र्रेरदा व ज़िन तल अर्शी लामल जाअ वला मन जाअ मिनल्लाही इल्ला इलैहि । सुब्हानल्लाही अददश शफई वल वितरि व अदद कलीमातिल्लाहित्तामती कुल्लीहा नसअलुकस्सलामत बिरहमतिक या अरहमर्राहिमीन ।
व हुव हसबुना व नैमल वकील । नैमल मौला व नैमन्नसिर । वलाहौला वला कुव्वत इल्ला बिल्लाहिल अलियिल अज़ीम । व सल्लल्लाहु तआला अला सय्येदेना मुहम्मदिंव व्अला आलिहि वसहबिहि वअलल मुअमिनीना वल मुअमिनाती वल मुस्लिमीन वल मुस्लिमाति अदद ज़ररातील वुजुदी व् अदद मालुमातील्लाही वलहम्दुलिल्लाही रब्बिल आलमीन । आमीन । सुम्मा आमीन ।
The Fast of Ashurah
On the 9th and 10th of Muharram, one should fast. If it is not possible to fast on both days, then every effort should be made to fast on the 10th day of Muharram, as there is great reward for this fast. (Muslim Shareef)
Hazrat Abdullah bin Masood (Radi Allah Anhu), a Companion of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Sall Allahu Alaihi wa Sallam) reports the following saying of the Messenger of Allah Ta’ala, “Whosoever prepares ample food and drink for his family on this sacred day and delights in feeding them generously, Allah Ta’ala will increase His provisions for that year and place much blessings and good therein.”
Imam Hussain (Radi Allah Anhu) and his companions were martyred on the tenth of this month.
Dua E Ashura, also known as the Supplication of Ashura, holds significant spiritual importance in Islamic tradition. This powerful prayer is recited on the 10th day of Muharram, known as Ashura, and carries numerous benefits for those who engage in its recitation with sincerity and devotion.
- Forgiveness of Sins: Dua e Ashura is believed to be a means of seeking forgiveness from Allah for past sins. By reciting this supplication, believers acknowledge their mistakes and shortcomings, imploring Allah’s mercy and forgiveness.
- Protection from Calamities: It is said that reciting Dua e Ashura provides protection from various calamities and adversities. It acts as a shield against hardships and trials, offering solace and strength during challenging times.
- Fulfillment of Desires: The supplication is believed to have the power to fulfill genuine and righteous desires. When recited with sincerity and trust in Allah’s benevolence, it serves as a means to seek blessings and fulfillment in one’s endeavors.
- Spiritual Connection: Engaging in Dua e Ashura strengthens one’s spiritual connection with Allah. The act of sincere supplication enhances one’s faith and reliance on the divine, deepening the bond between the worshipper and the Creator.
- Seeking Intercession: The supplication contains verses that seek intercession from the Ahl al-Bayt (the family of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ ), particularly Imam Hussain, who is highly revered by Muslims. It is believed that through this intercession, believers may attain Allah’s blessings and mercy.
- Repentance and Transformation: Dua e Ashura encourages self-reflection and repentance. By acknowledging one’s mistakes and expressing remorse, individuals open the door to positive change and personal transformation.
- Blessings and Rewards: Reciting Dua e Ashura is said to attract abundant blessings and rewards from Allah. The act of devotion is greatly appreciated by the Almighty, leading to spiritual growth and divine favors.
- Comfort for the Grieving: The supplication holds special significance for those mourning the martyrdom of Imam Hussain (A.S.) on the day of Ashura. It provides solace and consolation to the grieving hearts, reminding them of the eternal sacrifices made for righteousness.
In summary, Dua e Ashura is a spiritually enriching practice that brings forgiveness, protection, fulfillment, and connection with Allah. Its recitation fosters a sense of repentance, transformation, and intercession, while offering comfort to those commemorating the tragedy of Ashura.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash for any problem in life, may contact by email- firstname.lastname@example.org or WHATSAPP