Surah Ala Benefits, Virtues of Quran
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Sūrat Ala (Arabic: سورة الأعلى, “The Most High”, “Glory To Your Lord In The Highest”) is the eighty-seventh sura of the Qur’an with 19 ayat.
Suraah Al-Aa’la describes the Islamic view of existence, the Oneness of Allah, and Divine revelation, additionally mentioning rewards and punishments. Mankind often hides things from each other and from themselves as well.
The sura reminds us that Allah knows the things that are declared and things that lie hidden. The final verse of this Sura affirms that a similar message was also revealed to Abraham and Moses in their scriptures.
Surat Al-A’lā is among the most recited suras in he Jummah and Witr prayers.
Surat Aa’la is a Al-Musabbihat sura because it begins with the glorification of Allah.
Surah Ala Benefits
- The reciter of Surah Ala will get the reward equal to ten times the number of letters in the divine books that were revealed to the Holy Prophet sallal laahu alaihi wasallam, Prophet Ibrahim (a.s.) and Prophet Musa (a.s.).
- Imam Ali ibn abi Talib (radi allahu tala anhu) used to recite this surah in his Isha salat. He said: “If you know the blessings of Surah Ala you will recite it 20 times every day.
- Those who recites Surah Ala it is as though he has recited the heavenly scriptures sent down on Prophet Ibrahim (a.s.) and Prophet Musa (a.s.).”
- Surah al-A’la is also good for relieving ear pains and other ailments.
- If Sura A’la is recited to remove pain in the ear or neck or heal a sickness, it would do so very soon. It would also cure piles, broken limb.
- Recites Surah Al-Aala in his obligatory and supererogatory salats it would be said to him: “Enter Jannah/paradise from whichever door your like.”
- Recite of Suraah Ala for safety on journey.
- If written text of Surat A’ala is put around the neck of a person suffering piles, it would be cured very soon.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash of Surah Aala Benefits , please send contact by email- email@example.com or WHATSAPP
Comments are closed.