Virtues of Surah Insan Benefits (Chapter 76)
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
(Human) Number of Verses: 31
Surah Insan also know as Surah Ad-Dahr. It was revealed in Makkah and it has 31 ayaat. (The Arabic meaning of ‘Insan’ is ‘Human’. In the English language the words ‘mankind’ and ‘man’ are also used for ‘Human’ and we have used ‘man’ in the text.)
In spite of its brevity, this Surah presents a deep, varied and comprehensive theme which can be divided into five sections:
- Man’s creation from a drop of mingled sperm; his guidance and his free‑will.
- The reward offered to the Righteous/abrar. (This part has a special occasion for its revelation in relation to the household of the Prophet (SAW), i.e. Ahlul Bayt; which will be discussed at a later point.)
- The merits which cause one to deserve the rewards.
- The importance of The Qur’an, the manner of conducting its principles and the demanding road of self‑perfection.
- The dominance of Allah’s Will (even though man has limited free‑will).
Read More – Benefits of Quran, all 114 Surahs of Holy Quran.
Surah Insan Benefits : There are many benefits of Surah Insan, few are given below
- It is narrated from the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) that the reward for reciting this Surah is Jannah and its bounties.
- If a person recites Sura Insan, especially on Thursday mornings, he will be rewarded with a hundred houries and four thousand slaves in Jannah and he will be given a place close to that of the Holy Prophet (S). Reciting it win war brings victory.
- Drinking water in which this Surah has been dissolved is good for those with heart problems.
- Reciting Suratul Insan during war brings victory.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash of Surah Insan Benefits , please send contact by email- email@example.com
Comments are closed.