Virtues of Surah Abasa Benefits (Chapter 80)
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Surah Abasa has 42 verses and it was revealed in Makkah. The name of the Surah is derived from its first verse.This Chapter is short, but contains various important subjects, which especially emphasize on the Resurrection and can be summarized under five topics:
- Allah’s serious admonishment to the one who did not show suitable behavior to a truth‑seeking blind man.
- The importance of the Holy Qur'an.
- Man's ungratefulness toward the blessings of Allah.
- A partial description about His blessings in the field of nutrition for Men and animals in order to stimulate a sense of thankfulness.
- Some hints about the terrible incidents of the Day of Judgment' and the fate of the believers and unbelievers on that Day.
Surah Abasa Benefits :
- A person who recites Sura Abasa will arrive at the Gathering Place smiling and rejoicing on The Day of Judgment.
- If you write Sura Abasa as a talisman on deerskin and keeping it in one’s possession makes one successful in all his endeavours.
- If Surah Al-Abasa is recited during a journey, then the traveller will return home safely.
- Whoever recites Sura Abasa with Surah at-Takweer will be under the shade of the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) in Jannah, heavens.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash of Surah Abasa Benefits , please send contact by email- [email protected]