Virtues of Surah Juma Benefits (Chapter 62)
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Surah Jumu’ah (Arabic: سورة الجمعة, “Friday”) is the 62nd chapter (sura) of the Quran with 11 verses. The chapter is named al-jumu`ah (“Friday”) because it is the day of the assembly when the community abandons trade, transactions and other diversions in favor of assembling to seek the all-encompassing truth and most beneficent and seek the “bounty of God” exclusively. This sura is an Al-Musabbihat sura because it begins with the glorification of Allah
The Chapter, revealed in Medina, has eleven Verses. One of the fundamental goals of the Chapter is to encourage the Muslims to congregate for the weekly establishment of the Friday prayer.The Chapter opens with the glorification of Allah and the Prophetic Call and proceeds to suggests that the Muslims are not supposed to be like the Jews to whom the Torah was granted but they failed to act upon it.The Muslims are suggested to leave everything aside upon hearing the call to the prayers and hasten toward the remembrance of Allah, otherwise they deserve to be censured. It is enjoined that the blessed Chapter be recited in the first prayer unit on Friday night.
Surah Juma Benefits
- Our Beloved Imam Jaffar Sadiq (razi allahu anhu) has said that if Surah Jumu’ah is recited frequently in the mornings and evenings, the reciter is protected from the influence of Shaitan and his temptations. His sins are also forgiven.
- In another narration it is said that if a person recites Surah Jumu daily, he will be safe from every dangerous and frightening thing.
- Those who recites Surah Jumu virtues ten times the number of those who assemble to pray Jumuah salat all over the world, would be credited to his account in his record.
- Those who recites this surah every night or every day would get rid of fear of that which is frightening him; he would also be free from worries and troubles.
- Every muslim should recite Surah Jumu and Surah al Ala during Friday night; and in Zuhr salat on Friday recite this surah and surah Munafiqun, because the Holy Prophet used to do so, therefore whoso does so is following the Holy Prophet in letter and spirit, as a result Alalh would send him to paradise knowing this if any one does not recite this surah and surah al Munafiqunhe is not a true follower of his sunnah.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash of Surah Juma Benefits , please send contact by email- [email protected]