Virtues of Surah Hashr Benefits (Chapter 59)
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
|Sura : Madani||by Tilawat : 59||by Reveal : 101||Ruku` : 3||Ayats : 24||Part No. : 28|
(The Gathering) Section 28 (juz’) Number of Verses: 24
Surah Hashr is ‘madani’ and it has 24 ayat. The Arabic word hashr (“gathering”) is mentioned in the second Verse, hence the designation of the Chapter. The word does not denote gathering on the Day of Resurrection, but it connotes people’s gathering for migration.
The blessed Chapter opens and closes with the glorification of God Almighty by all the world of existence. The blessed Chapter mainly treats of hypocrites’ collaboration with Medinan Jews against the Muslims, though the Holy Qur’an says that their stratagems lead to nothing but their humiliation and defeat.
Hadith on Surah Hashr :
Narrated from ‘Abdur-Rahman bin Abi Laila that his father Abu Laila (رضي الله عنهم) said
“I was sitting with the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم) when a Bedouin came to him and said: ‘I have a brother who is sick.’ He said: ‘What is the matter with your brother?’ He said: ‘He suffers from a slight mental derangement.’ He said: ‘Go and bring him.’” He said: “(So he went) and he brought him.
He made him sit down in front of him and I heard him seeking refuge for him with Fatihatil-Kitab; four Verses from the beginning of Al-Baqarah, two Verses from its middle: ‘And your AIlah (God) is One Ilah (God – Allah),’ [2:163] and Ayat Al-Kursi; and three Verses from its end; a Verse from Al ‘Imran, I think it was: ‘Allah bears witness that La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He),’
[3:18] a Verse from Al-A’raf: ‘Indeed, your Lord is Allah,’
[7:54] a Verse from Al-Mu’minun: ‘And whoever invokes (or worships), besides Allah, any other ilah (god), of whom he has no proof,’
[23:117] a Verse from Al-Jinn: ‘And He, exalted is the Majesty of our Lord,’
[72:3] ten Verses from the beginning of As-Saffat; three Verses from the end of Al-Hashr; (then) ‘Say: He is Allah, (the) One,’
[112:1] and Al-Mu’awwidhatain. Then the Bedouin stood up, healed, and there was nothing wrong with him.”
Sunan Ibn Majah Vol. 4, Book 31, Hadith 3549
Surah Hashr Benefits : There are many Benefits of Surah Hashr, few are given below
- It is narrated that whoever recites Surah Al-Hashr will be sent salutations from Jannah, Jahannam, all the dwellers of paradise, the seven heavens, the seven earths, and also arsh, kursi, hijab, angels, space, winds, birds, trees, mountains, sun, moon would seek forgiveness and safety for him, and if he dies on that day or night he would die a martyr.
- If a person recites both Surah Ar-Rahman and Surah al-Hashr then one angel will be assigned to protect him at all times.
- Another Surah Hashr Benefits for fulfill your wish,Offer 4 rakah Salat/Namaz ,After you recite Surah Fatiha, Surah al-Hashr must be recited, then whatever important work you will gos to do will be successful (with the condition that it is not a sin), achieve success and fulfilment in whatever legitimate activitity he undertakes.
- If Surah Al-Hashr is recited for 40 consecutive days without missing a day, it will make even the hardest task become an easy one.
- If Surah Al-Hashr recited on water and you drink, it is good for memory retention and concentration.
- Recitation of Ayat 21-24 of Surah Al-Hashr 3 times with hand on joint to ease pain.
- Recite Ayat 21-24 of Surat Al-Hashr fis good for relive earache.
- Recitation of Surah Hashr rings salaams from all creations
- Whoso recites Surah Hashr during Friday night would remain safe from all calamities till morning.
- If you writes Surah Hashr on paper and keep it as a taweez all his legitimate needs would be fulfilled.
- If you writes thisSurat on a china plate, wash it with clean water and drink it would get rid of forgetfulness and his IQ would go in higher grades.
- Recitation of Surah Hashr is Dua for Forgiveness details see the image.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash of Surah Hashr Benefits , please send contact by email- firstname.lastname@example.org or WHATSAPP