Surah Yaseen Benefits, Virtues of Chapter 36
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
|Sura : Makki||by Tilawat : 36||by Reveal : 41||Ruku` : 5||Ayats : 83||Part No. : 22, 23|
Surah Yaseen is ‘makki’ and it has 83 verses and has been entitled by the name of its first verse, which is from the abbreviated letters,Ya-Sin.
The subjective points of this Surah are based on axis of beliefs. Teaching it to the children and gifting the reward of its recitation to the dead have been recommended. This holy Surah begins with Allah’s testifying upon the prophethood of the Prophet of Islam (S) and it continues with the statement of the prophethood of three Divine prophets.
In a part of this Surah, some verses of the greatness of Allah in the world of existence as the sign of Unity have been pointed out. In another part of it, the matters concerning to Resurrection, questions and answers in the Court of Hereafter, and some specialties of Paradise and Hell are mentioned. In some Islamic narrations, this Surah has been introduced as ‘The heart of Qur’an’.
Surah Yaseen is one of the most important chapters of the Quran. Commonly referred to as the Heart of the Quran, it contains immense spiritual benefits for those who recite it. For Muslims, reciting Surah Yaseen can lead to great rewards in this life and the Hereafter. In this blog post, we will discuss the spiritual benefits of reciting Surah Yaseen and how it can bring peace and prosperity into our lives.
What is Surah Yaseen?
Surah Yaseen is the 36th chapter of the Quran and is one of the most important chapters in the Islamic holy book. It is often referred to as the “heart of the Quran” due to its spiritual and physical benefits. In the Quran, Allah (SWT) calls Surah Yaseen “Yaseen” which means “to make easy”. The surah is comprised of 83 verses and speaks of the mercy, rewards and teachings of Allah (SWT). It is believed that whoever recites Surah Yaseen at least once a day, all of their sins will be forgiven. Thus, it is a very important part of daily worship for Muslims.
What are the benefits of reciting Surah Yaseen? Surah Yaseen Benefits
Surah Yaseen is widely believed to be the most important Surah of the Quran, and its rewards are immense. It is said that reciting Surah Yaseen brings many spiritual and physical benefits, as it is a powerful prayer for seeking Allah’s mercy and blessings.
Some of the primary benefits of reciting Surah Yaseen include:
- Removing stress, depression, and anxiety: Reciting Surah Yaseen can help ease the mind, body, and soul and relieve one from stress, depression, and anxiety. It can help one gain peace and tranquility by providing comfort and solace in times of despair.
- Protection from harm: It is believed that reciting Surah Yaseen brings protection from harm, both spiritually and physically. It helps to protect one from potential harm and also can provide a shield against evil forces.
- Solving problems: It is said that when one recites Surah Yaseen with sincerity, their problems will be solved quickly. The recitation of this Surah is known to bring immediate relief from any difficulty or situation one may be facing.
- Spiritual nourishment: Reciting Surah Yaseen can help to cleanse the soul and strengthen one’s faith and relationship with Allah. This can provide a feeling of inner peace and tranquility, as well as a sense of spiritual nourishment.
- Healing power: Surah Yaseen has healing powers and can help cure illnesses and diseases. It is also said to be beneficial for physical pain and discomfort.
The rewards of reciting Surah Yaseen are countless, and it should be recited daily for maximum benefit. Reciting this Surah with sincere intention can bring immense blessings from Allah and make life easier and more meaningful.
The Benefits of Surah Yasin are huge, few are discussed below
- Those who recite Surah Yaseen, the heart of the holy Quran, after sunset, Allah would post 1000 angels who would protect them from the mischief of the accursed Shaitan and his agents throughout the night and keep him safe from every calamity; if this surah is recited in the morning he would be throughout the day among those whom Allah protects from calamities and gives enough livelihood.
- Those who recites Surah Yasin Allah would appoint 30,000 angels to seek forgiveness for him at the time of his funeral bath and accompany him up to the grave; and when he is laid down in the grave these angels pray salat and invoke Allah to keep him safe from the squeezing of the grave; and a light comes out of from his grave till the day of judgment, when he comes out of the grave to go for final reckoning, these angels would be with him to help at the time of crossing the sirat and mizan. He would be in the company of prophets and messengers. Neither trouble, nor any grief would sadden him. He would not be among those who would be screaming for help. At that time Allah would say: “O My servant, intercede on behalf of whomever you like; O My servant, whatever you ask I would give you.” He would not be questioned. He would be given a clean document of deliverance, and be among the companions of the Holy Prophet. He would have no sin written in his record of deeds.
- Whoever recites Surah Yasin, once in a lifetime, would be credited with virtues million times more than the number of Allah’s creatures in this world and in the hereafter; and the same number of sins would be forgiven; would never encounter poverty and indebtness; would be safe from death by being buried under debris and from every illness that gives pain; would be safe from the pangs of death and fear of the grave; and at the time of departure of the soul Allah would be his helper; there would be abundant livelihood in this world and countless rewards in the hereafter; and when he meets Allah in the hereafter, He would say to the angels: “I am happy with this man, so O angels, all of you, seek forgiveness for this man.”
- Whoever recites Surah Yasin Allah would give him reward of reciting the whole Quran 12 times.
- If Surah Yasin is recited at the time of dying, Allah appoints angels ten times more in number than its verses, who stand in a row before him, duty-bound to seek forgiveness for him, accompany his corpse, pray salat, till the body is laid down in the grave.
- If a sick person recites Sura Yasin or it is recited for him the time of death, Izrail does not take away his soul unless and until he is given the water of paradise to drink; in the grave he would have peace and tranquility, and would be happy and glad in paradise.
- Whoever writes Surat Yasin on a piece of paper, wears it around the neck would remain safe from every calamity and illness.
- Whoever writes Sura Yaseen with rose water and saffron on a china plate, washes it with clean water and drinks it every day for 7 consecutive days (repeating the procedure every time) he would keep in memory whatever he hears; would have an upper hand over whomsoever he debates; would enjoy respect among the people. If a mother drinks this water she would have enough milk to feed her child.
- If you writes Surah Yaseen on paper and wears it around the neck as a taweez, would remain safe from jealousy and evil-eye of men and jinn; would remain safe from insanity, stupefied state, people’s criticism, and pains.
Few more Surah Yaseen Benefits as follows
- It is narrated from Our Beloved Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (razi allahu anhu) that whoever recited Surah Yasin in the morning will be protected from all calamities and problems during the day and whoever recites it at night will be protected from Shaitan by seventy thousand angels.
- Recitation of Surah Yasin saves one from the squeezing of the grave and its other torments. Passing the difficult stages in the hereafter will also be made easy for him.
- Our Beloved Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (razi allahu anhu) also said that drinking Surah Yasin after writing it in a mixture of rose water and saffron for seven days (it has to be written once for each day) makes a person have such a good memory that he will never forget what he hears. He will win debates and will gain great respect and status.
- If Surah Yasin written with saffron and given to a woman, her breast-milk will increase.
- Keeping Surah Yasin in one’s possession as a talisman acts as a protection from the jealousy of people. The wearer remains safe from the evil designs of men and Jinn.
- Surah Yasin also acts as a cure from disease.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash of Surah Yaseen Benefits, please send contact by email- email@example.com or WHATSAPP