Virtues Benefits of Surah Ahzab, Chapter 33
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
|Sura : Madani||by Tilawat : 33||by Reveal : 90||Ruku` : 9||Ayats : 73||Part No. : 21, 22|
(The Clans) No. 33 (Revealed at Medina) 73 Verses in 9 Sections
Surah Azhab was revealed in Madinah and it has 73 ayaat. In the fifth year of Hijrah the Jews of Medina, pagans of Mecca, and the hypocrites hidden amongst the Muslims united to fight against the Muslims. Then the Prophet (SAW) and his followers dug a deep ditch around Medina to defend against their attack.
This battle was designed by different groups and thus it was called ‘The Battle of Clans’, and since the Muslims dug a ditch in order to defend themselves, this battle became known as ‘The Battle of Ditch’.
On the whole, seventeen verses of this Surah are about the Battle of clans, and since in verses 20 and 22, the Arabic word ’ahzab(the clans) is used for three times, this Surah was called Al-’Ahzab (the clans).
In addition to the explanation concerning the Battle of Clans, there are some other matter mentioned in this Surah about ‘injurious assimilation’, divorce in the Age of Ignorance, the ordinances of adoption (adopted son), the subject of veiling of women, and paying attention to Resurrection.
Read More – Benefits of Quran, all 114 Surahs of Holy Quran.
Benefits of Surah Ahzab
- Our Beloved Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (razi allahu anhu) has said that the reward for reciting Sura Ahzab often is countless and the one who does so will be under the protection of the Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam and his progeny on the Day of Reckoning.
- If you Keep Sura Al-Ahzab written (on deer-skin) makes a person honourable in the eyes of people, and everyone craves for his company.
- Those you recites Sura Al-Ahzab regularly would be, along with his spouse, near the Holy Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam on the day of reckoning.
- Those you recites Sura Al-Ahzab and makes his dependents recite it would remain safe from the punishment of the grave.
- If you writes Surah Ahzab on the skin of a deer, and, packed in a casket, keeps it in the house, there would be many marriage proposals for the daughters, sisters and other girls in the house, even if the financial conditions are not good.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash of Surah Ahzab, please send contact by email- email@example.com
Comments are closed.