Virtues Benefits of Surah Naml, Chapter 27
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Table of Contents
|Sura : Makki||by Tilawat : 27||by Reveal : 48||Ruku` : 7||Ayats : 93||Part No. : 19, 20|
(The Ant) No. 27 (Revealed at Mecca) 93 Verses in 7 Sections
Suratul Naml contains 93 verses, and due to verse No. 18, which is about ants and Solomon (as), it is called An-Naml (The Ant); but it is also called Sulayman, and Ta, Seen.
The whole verses of this Surah Naml were revealed in connection with different events and occasions, and the holy ayah “Bismillah-ir-rahman-ir-rahim” is repeated two times in it, one of them is at the beginning of the Surah and the other one is in verse No. 30 .
The struggles of four Divine prophets (Moses, Solomon, Salih, Lut) against different tribes of their times have been referred to in this Surah, the most detailed of them is that of Prophet Suleiman (a.s.)
Another portion of the verses of this Surah Naml is about Solomon’s speaking with the birds, such as hoopoe and some insects like ants, and the attendance of some jinns in the army and court of Prophet Suleiman (a.s.), and, finally, bringing the throne of Sheba (takht e bilqees) from Yemen to Syria in a short moment.
Benefits of Surat Naml
- The reward for reciting Surat Naml is compared to ten times the number of people alive during the time of Prophet Suleiman (a.s.), Hud (a.s.), Shu’aib (a.s.), Saalih (a.s.) and Ibrahim (a.s.).
- Our Beloved Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (razi allahu anhu) said if anyone writes Surah An-Naml on deerskin and kept in the house, then no dangerous creature (e.g. snake) will come near the house.
- A very powerful Amal using verse 62 of Surah Namal will be posted soon.
Those who want Taweez,Naqash Benefits of Surah Naml, please send contact by email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Solve all problems using this Powerful Amal using verse 62 of Surah Namal Wazifa
In The Name Of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful. May complete Peace, Blessings and Mercy of Allah be upon the Last Prophet of Islam, Prophet Muhammad (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) forever forever. The amal mentioned here is extremely beneficial for emergency conditions when people need immediate resolution for their problems. Inshaallah, though this amal greatest calamity and every kind of need can be full filled and every incurable sickness can be cured. The amal could be done by a single person or a group of people with a common intention. Insha’Allah, with these amals one will be able to achieve the following:
1. Fulfill any hajaat / lawful need.
2. Overcome any difficulty.
3. Marriage issues.
4. Fulfillment of heavy debts, overcome poverty and financial issues and for richness and wealth.
5. To overpower enemies.
6. To find good job or employment.
7. To win a court’s case.
8. Release from imprisonment.
9. To get Children.
10. Overcome famine and drought.
11. For Rain.
12. Defeat and overpower enemies and tyrant leaders.
13. Treat deadly incurable disease and sickness. It has been tried and tested several times mashallah, critical people with deadly diseases have been cured and recovered.
This amal involves reciting of Surah Namal verse 62 about 12,000 times in a single sitting.
|62. بلکہ وہ کون ہے جو بے قرار شخص کی دعا قبول فرماتا ہے جب وہ اسے پکارے اور تکلیف دور فرماتا ہے اور تمہیں زمین میں(پہلے لوگوں کا) وارث و جانشین بناتا ہے؟ کیا اللہ کے ساتھ کوئی (اور بھی) معبود ہے؟ تم لوگ بہت ہی کم نصیحت قبول کرتے ہوo|
|62. Or, Who grants the supplication of the anxiety-stricken caller when he calls upon Him, and Who removes the trouble and makes you successors and inheritors (of the predecessors) in the earth? Is there any (other) God besides Allah? You people accept advice but little.|
1.‘Aoozubillaahi Mi-nash ShYataan Ir-rajeem BisMillaah Ir-Rah-maan Ir-Ra-heem -3x
2. ‘Astaghfirullaaha Rabbi, La Elaaha illal laahu Mohammadur Rasool-ul-laah Sallallaahu `Alayhi wa Sallam -40x
3. Subhaanal-laahi Walhamdu-Lillaahi, wa laa ilaa-ha ill-lal-laahu wallahu Akbar -40x
4. Surah Fatiha 1x, Surah Iqlaas 3x
5. Make Intention/Dua: BISMILLAAHI YA HAYYU YA QAYYUM YA ZAL JALAALI WAL IKRAM YA ARHAMAR RAHEMEEN. O Allah, Its You alone do I worship and You alone do I call for Help. O Allah, I have requested you for help using the blessed verse of Surah Namal Verse 62, O Allah by the virtues and blessings contained in it please fulfill my need……… .
O Allah please accept my amal/dua by Your immense Mercy and make be independent of all except You.
’A-Ghis-ni, ‘A-Ghis-ni, ‘A-Ghis-ni Bi Rahmatika Ya Arhamar Rahemeen.’Ameen. Ya Rabbil ‘A-Lameen! – 3x.
6. Any Darood Shareef -easy one – ALLAH humma Sali’ala Muhammad Sallallaahu `Alayhi wa Sallam -21x
7. Recite – Surah Naml verse 62 -12,000x [This count should be shared if recited in a group/gathering]
8. Any Darood Shareef -easy one – ALLAH humma Sali’ala Muhammad Sallallaahu `Alayhi wa Sallam -21x
9. Raise your hands and with full humility, trust and complete faith in ALlah, repeat dua in (5) atleast 3 to 7 times
10. AMEEN. AMEEN. YA RABBIL ‘A-LAMEEN.
11. Blow 3x over the chest, then 3x into both the hands, and the wipe the hands over the face, arms and body. One should also blow into few bottles of water or sugar and olive oil and use it. The water can be used for drinking and spraying all over the house for blessings. Sugar can also be given to the sick person for eating, likewise the recited olive oil can be used to message the sick person all over the over or on places of pain.
For any case its highly recommended to drink the recited water daily and the person can also bathing with the recited water as per the instructions, to derive maximum blessings for the recited water.
Note: If a person is reciting this wazifa individually, he may recite this 1000 x daily as per the procedure explained above to complete the counts of 12000 x in 12 days.