7 Surah Mominoon Benefits, Chapter 23
Surah Muminoon Benefits are many, few are given below
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
|Sura : Makki||by Tilawat : 23||by Reveal : 74||Ruku` : 6||Ayats : 118||Part No. : 18|
Suratul Al-Mu’minun (The Believers) (23) (Revealed in Mecca) 118 verses in 6 sections
Surat Muminoon Surat Al Muminun as the name of this Surah suggests, its content is mostly about the special attributes of the believers, and, at the end, it mentions some statements upon the beliefs and practice that complete these attributes.(The Believer) is a ‘makki’ sura and it has 85 Aayaats.
Read More – Benefits of Quran, all 114 Surahs of Holy Quran.
Surah Muminoon Benefits
- Our Beloved Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) has said that whoever recites Suraah Al Muminoon once in every three days, his sins will be forgiven and he will become a God-fearing person.Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (razi allahu anhu) that whoever recites this Sura Muminoon on every Friday, he will have a great status in the hereafter and will be in the company of prophets.
- When a person recites this Surat Muminun then the souls of all the Prophet (a.s.), the truthful people and the believers send salutations to him and pray for his forgiveness.
- If you recites Surat Muminoon once in every three days, your sins will be forgiven and You will become a God-fearing person.
- If Surah Al Muminoon is written and kept in a garden or farm, then the plants or crops will become more fruit-bearing and green,If kept in business premises then business will prosper and more profit will be gained.
- Keep this Surah Muminun as a talisman works as a cure for wounds and scars.
- If this Surah is written (at night) and put on the neck of a drunkard, he will start hating intoxicating drinks and will stop this bad habit.
- This Surah Muminun is also a remedy for heart problems, dizziness and nausea.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash of Surah Muminoon benefits, please send contact by email- firstname.lastname@example.org or WHATSAPP
Comments are closed.