7 Surah Mominoon Benefits, Chapter 23
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
|Sura : Makki||by Tilawat : 23||by Reveal : 74||Ruku` : 6||Ayats : 118||Part No. : 18|
Table of Contents
Suratul Al-Mu’minun (The Believers) (23) (Revealed in Mecca) 118 verses in 6 sections
Surat Muminoon Surat Al Muminun as the name of this Surah suggests, its content is mostly about the special attributes of the believers, and, at the end, it mentions some statements upon the beliefs and practice that complete these attributes.(The Believer) is a ‘makki’ sura and it has 85 Aayaats.
What is the meaning of Surah Mu’minun?
The name “Mu’minun” is derived from the Arabic word for “believers.” The surah is named after the first verse, which begins with the phrase “The believers are those…”
What is the main theme of Surah Mu’minun?
The main theme of Surah Mu’minun is the characteristics of the believers. The surah describes the qualities that make a person a believer, and it emphasizes the importance of faith and good deeds.
What are some of the key verses in Surah Mu’minun?
Some of the key verses in Surah Mu’minun include:
Verse 1: “The believers are those who believe in Allah and His Messenger and [who] do not doubt, and who strive with their wealth and their lives for the cause of Allah. Those are the truthful.”
Verse 23: “And those who have believed and done righteous deeds – We will surely admit them to gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide eternally. Excellent is the reward of the workers.”
Verse 115: “And whoever turns away from My remembrance – indeed, he will have a life of hardship, and We will gather him on the Day of Resurrection blind.”
What are some of the benefits of reciting Surah Mu’minun?
It is said that reciting Surah Muminoon benefits are, including:
- Increased faith.
- Protection from evil.
- Guidance in the path of Allah.
- Reassurance that Allah is with us.
How often should I recite Surah Mu’minun?
There is no set number of times that you should recite Surah Mu’minun. However, it is said that reciting it regularly can bring many benefits.
Best Quranic Dua remedy for heart problems?
Surah Muminun is also a remedy for heart problems, dizziness and nausea.
Surah Muminoon Benefits
Surah Muminoon Benefits are many, few are given below
- Our Beloved Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) has said that whoever recites Suraah Al Muminoon once in every three days, his sins will be forgiven and he will become a God-fearing person.Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (razi allahu anhu) that whoever recites this Sura Muminoon on every Friday, he will have a great status in the hereafter and will be in the company of prophets.
- When a person recites this Surat Muminun then the souls of all the Prophet (a.s.), the truthful people and the believers send salutations to him and pray for his forgiveness.
- If you recites Surat Muminoon benefits once in every three days, your sins will be forgiven and You will become a God-fearing person.
- If Surah Al Muminoon is written and kept in a garden or farm, then the plants or crops will become more fruit-bearing and green, If kept in business premises then business will prosper and more profit will be gained.
- Keep this Surah Muminun as a talisman works as a cure for wounds and scars.
- If this Surah is written (at night) and put on the neck of a drunkard, he will start hating intoxicating drinks and will stop this bad habit.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash of Surah Muminoon benefits, contact by email- firstname.lastname@example.org or WHATSAPP