Benefits of Surah Shura Virtues
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Table of Contents
|Sura : Makki||by Tilawat : 26||by Reveal : 47||Ruku` : 11||Ayats : 227||Part No. : 19|
(The Poets) No. 26, (revealed at Mecca) 227 verses in 11 sections
Surah Shura consists of two hundred and twenty seven verses. It has been revealed in Mecca and, next to Surah Al-Baqarah, and it contains the largest number of verses in comparison with other Suras of the Qur’an.
Through four verses at the end of this Surah, faithful poets have been admired while the poets who compose some vain poems have been reproached, and that is why this holy Surah has been entitled Shu‘ara’, and its other name is Ta Sin Mim.
There has come the biography of some prophets in this Surah, such as Moses, Abraham, Noah, Lut, Salih, Hud, and Shu‘ayb (Jethro), as well as the pertinacious conflicts of people against them.
At the end of each biography of these prophets, the Qur’an says:
“Verily in that there is a sign, but most of them do not believe.”
“And verily, your Lord certainly is He, the Mighty, the Merciful.”
And, therefore, this verse has been repeated eight times in order to sooth the Prophet of Islam (S)and to tell him not to be afraid of the pertinacity of the people of Mecca since all prophets had encountered some people like them.
Yes, historical events are the best means for strengthening the believers’ spirits, promoting the insight, tolerance, and a planning for struggling against the enemies’ threats in the future. That is why the leaders of the society must be aware of the history of the society.
What are some of the benefits of reciting Surah Shura?
It is said that reciting Surah Shura can bring many benefits, including:
- Increased faith.
- Protection from evil.
- Guidance in the path of Allah.
- Reassurance that Allah is with us.
Benefits of Surah Shura
- Our beloved Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam has informed us about the benefit of Surah Shura that the one who recites this Surah shura will come out of his grave reciting the Shahadah or Kalimah, bearing witness in the Oneness of Allah.
- It is narrated from Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (razi allahu anhu) that those recites the three Tawaseen (i.e; the three Surahs beginning with Ta-Seen) on every Thursday night, will be counted from the Awliyaa-ullah (friends of Allah) and will be under the protection of Allah. The reward for reciting this Surah is so great that when the person sees the reward he has gotten from it (on the Day of Judgement) he will be pleased.
- Reciting Surah ash-Shu’ara at dawn is compared to the recitation of all the heavenly books that have been revealed.
- Frequent recitation of this Surah ensures protection from thieves and from death by drowning or being burnt. Drinking water in which this Surah was dissolved protects one from all types of ailments.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash Benefits of Surah Shura, please send contact by email- email@example.com or WHATSAPP