Surah Taubah Benefits Virtues Secrets Chapter 9
Surah Taubah benefits:
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
|Sura : Madani||by Tilawat : 9||by Reveal : 113||Ruku` : 16||Ayats : 129||Part No. : 10, 11|
Surah At-Tawbah or Surah Barā’at, No. 9 (129 verses)
Sūrah Taubah, also known as al-Barā’ah, is the 9th chapter of the Qur’an. It contains 129 verses and is one of the last Madani chapters. It is the only sūrah of the Qur’an that does not begin with the Bismillah.
Regarding the Islamic literature, the most recorded known names of this Surah are ‘At-Tawbah’ and ‘Al-Barā’at’. Since the subject of repentance of man and the return of the grace of Allah has repeatedly been referred to in this Suraah, it has been called ‘At-Tawbah’, and for the fact that the Surah begins with the declaration of immunity towards idolaters, it has been named ‘Al-Barā’at’.
Surah Taubah Benefits
are many, few are given below
- If you recites this surah Allah would keep you safe from falling a victim to hypocrisy.
- Those who writes Surah Tawbah on paper and keeps it in his headwear or on his body would be safe from thieves; if there is a fire in neighborhood no misfortune would befall on him.
- Also, If you keep Surah Taubah benefits if one’s possession ensures safety from the evil designs of enemies.
SurahTaubah is so beneficial for both world, here & Hereafter. Below we are sharing some waziaf which would be helpful to overcome your various problems. Its last two verses are very important for this purpose. Some Surah Taubah wazifa are given below for you:
لَقَدْ جَاءَكُمْ رَسُولٌ مِّنْ أَنفُسِكُمْ عَزِيزٌ عَلَيْهِ مَا عَنِتُّمْ حَرِيصٌ عَلَيْكُم بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ رَؤُوفٌ رَّحِيمٌ
بیشک تمہارے پاس تم میں سے (ایک باعظمت) رسول (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) تشریف لائے۔ تمہارا تکلیف و مشقت میں پڑنا ان پر سخت گراں (گزرتا) ہے۔ (اے لوگو!) وہ تمہارے لئے (بھلائی اور ہدایت کے) بڑے طالب و آرزو مند رہتے ہیں (اور) مومنوں کے لئے نہایت (ہی) شفیق بے حد رحم فرمانے والے ہیں
|Surely a (Glorious) Messenger from amongst yourselves has come to you. Your suffering and distress (becomes) grievously heavy on him (blessings and peace be upon him). (O mankind,) he is ardently desirous of your (betterment and guidance. And) he is most (deeply) clement and merciful to the believers.|
- If you want someone to re-pay/ pay back your money; you have to recite the Ayat No128 & 129 two verses of Surah Taubah after every prayer. You can recite verses throughout the day as well.
- If you are facing your job issues, you have to recite these two verses of Sura Taubah as much as you can throughout the day. For this wazifa you have to recite Durood Sharif at the end and start and at intervals as well.
- If you are facing mountains of difficulties this Surah, It would be very helpful for you, but you have to recite it with complete concentration and full faith.
- Its last two verses of Sura Taubah are also for the cure of any disease. For this purpose you have to recite it as much time as you can.
Those who want Taweez,Naqash of Surah Taubah Benefits, please send contact by email- firstname.lastname@example.org or WHATSAPP
Comments are closed.