Virtues Secrets Benefits of Surah Maidah
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah The Beneficent The Merciful
|Sura : Madani||by Tilawat : 5||by Reveal : 112||Ruku` : 16||Ayats : 120||Part No. : 6, 7|
Surah Maidah (Arabic: سورة المائدة, “The Table” or “The Table Spread with Food”) fifth chapter of the Quran, with 120 verses. It is a Medinan surah.
This Surat has been called Al-Ma’idah (the food), because of the invocation of Jesus (as) that he asked for the descent of heavenly food, mentioned in this Surah, verse 114.The Arabic term /Ma’idah/ originally is used for a tray with food inside.
Surat Al-Ma’idah contains 120 verses, and, comparing all Suras of the Qur’an, the most frequency of the phrase ‘O’ you who have Faith!’ has occurred in this Surat. For example, in Surah Al-Baqarah, No.2, this phrase has been repeated eleven times, but in this Surah it has been recited 16 times.
Since it is the last Surat which was revealed, at the beginning of the Surat it enjoins to fulfilling all the promises and pledges by the phrase: ‘fulfil the promises’.
Benefits of Surah Maidah has many benefits, few are given below
- Recite Ayah No.54 of Surat Al Maidah on sweet for love between family.
- Daily recitation of Surat Maidah is to seek Forgiveness from ALLAH.
- Recite Ayah 114 of Surah Al Maidah, 11 times every hour. Recite it with Durood Sharif 11 times in the beginning and in the end. Then blow toward the sky, praying in mind for Rizq. If you do this amal with full concentration regularly, you will be showered with Rizq.
- Recites Surah Maidah on every Thursday, you would remain safe from wrong doing and would not associate any partner with Allah.
- Whoever recites this surat Maidah Allah adds ten good deeds and conceals ten evil deeds and his position near Allah goes up ten times more than what he deserves.
Wazifa For Pregnancy: Surat Maidah wazifa is for those who dont have children.
05 Surah Al-Maidah Ayat #17
وَلِلَّهِ مُلْكُالسَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا ۚ يخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ ۚ وَاللَّهُ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِير
Wa Lillahi MulkuAs-Samāwāti Wa Al-‘Arđi Wa Mā Baynahumā ۚYkhluqu Mā Yashā‘u Wa ۚ Allāhu `Alá KulliShay’in Qadīrun
Husband should do this wazifa anytime during the day. Time is not fixed, like other wazaif. If husband is so much busy and dont have time then he can ask any pious person, to do this wazifa for him. It will also work.
- Take some fresh sweet,
- Do Ablution,
- Then Sit on a prayer mat,
- Now recite Durood Ibrahimi 11 times, Then recite 300 times the Ayat #17 of Surat Al-Maidah with bis millah every time. Ayat is mentioned above. Again recite Durood Ibrahimi 11 times.
- Blow on the sweet,
- Now wife should eat half sweet, and husband also should eat other half sweet,
- Keep doing this wazifa for 41 days, only Stop in menses of female, then continue.;
- By Grace of Almighty Allah Good News will come soon, Do with full Trust in ALLAH.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash of Surah Maidah, please send contact by email- [email protected]
Hadith on Surah Maidah : Narrated that Jasrah bint Dijajah said: “I heard Abu Dharr say: ‘The Prophet (ﷺ) stood reciting a Verse and repeating it until morning came. That Verse was: “If you punish them, they are Your slaves, and if You forgive them, verily You, only You, are the All- Mighty, the All-Wise.’”” [5:118] Sunan Ibn Majah Vol. 1, Book 5, Hadith 1350
What is the Wazifa of surah maidah ?
Surah Maidah Wazifa is for those who dont have child. Details of Wazifa of Surah Maidah is given above.
What are benefits of surah maidah ?
Whoever recites Surah Maidah, will get a reward equivalent to ten times the number of Jews and Christians alive in the world, and will be forgiven the same amount of sins and will be raised in status by the same amount.