Surah Anfal Benefits,Virtues Secrets Chapter 8
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful
|Sura : Madani||by Tilawat : 8||by Reveal : 88||Ruku` : 10||Ayats : 75||Part No. : 9, 10|
Table of Contents
Surah Anfal is the 8th chapter of the Qur’an, with 75 verses. It is a Medinan sura, completed after the Battle of Badr. It forms a pair with the next sura, At-Tawba. Its revelation occurred after the revelation of Surat Al-Baqarah.
Most of the verses of this Surat are about the Battle of Badr. It was the first war of Muslims against the disbelievers. This war happened after thirteen years of Muslims’ patience. In this war they enjoyed the Divine helps and victory. That is why this Surah has also been entitled ‘Surah Badr’.
Besides stating the affairs of the Battle of Badr, some specialties of the virtuous soldiers against the enemies of Truth are stated in this Surah Al Anfal.
This Surah contains the verse about khums, which is the right of the Ahlul Bayt. Our Beloved Prophet Mohammed (صلى الله عليه وسلم ) that he will, on the Day of Judgement, intercede for the person who recites this Surah and will bear witness that the reciter of this Surah was free from hypocrisy.
What Dua is used to helping against oppressors?
Writes Surah Anfal, on paper and wears it around the neck as a taweez would get his rights from the man in authority. You would have an upper hand over those who quarrel with you or annoy you and come out fully satisfied.
What is the Dua for Victory over the enemy?
Abu Abdillah (AS) says, “One who writes surah Anfal and ties it to his elbow will gain the right he was entitled to when referring to the ruler and will be victorious over whoever he disputes/fights with. Also, he/she will be happy and this surah will be like a firm fortress for him.”
What is the Dua for the Exam Success?
Surah Al-Anfal Wazifa for Getting Better Results in any exams, recite the 62nd Ayah of this Surah 7 times before entering the examination hall with Wudu.
Which Surah for Freedom from Prison?
Abu Abdillah (AS) says, He who recites surah Anfal 7 times with pure intention and considering its meaning, will be freed from prison or oppression against him.
Which Dua is for happiness and optimism?
وَمَا جَعَلَهُ اللّهُ إِلاَّ بُشْرَى وَلِتَطْمَئِنَّ بِهِ قُلُوبُكُمْ وَمَا النَّصْرُ إِلاَّ مِنْ عِندِ اللّهِ إِنَّ اللّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ ﴿10﴾
Allah did not appoint it but as good news, and to reassure your hearts. Victory comes only from Allah. Indeed, Allah is all-mighty, all-wise.
He who constantly recites the verse with pious intention and consideration for its meaning will always be happy, content, and victorious over enemies.
Surah Anfal Benefits:
There are count less benefits we are sharing few most powerful wazaif.
1) Recite Ayat 8 for stomach ailments
2) Recitation of Surah Anfal will helpful Intercession on Qiyama /Day Of Judgement.
3) One of the benefit of Surah Anfal Recitation is Fulfillment of hajat/Need/Purpose.
4) Recitation of Surah Anfal breaks the neck of self-conceit, pride and other evils. Our Beloved Prophet Mohammed (صلى الله عليه وسلم ) would intercede on behalf of the reciter of this surah on the day of judgement and assure the almighty Lord that hypocrisy never touched the reciter of this surat. Good deeds equal in number to all the hypocrites would be recorded in the name of the reciter of this surah.
5) Another benefit of Surah Anfal is on paper and wear around the neck as a taweez would get his rights from the man in authority. He would have an upper hand over those who quarrel with him or annoy him and come out fully satisfied.
6)Surah Al-Anfal Wazifa for Getting Better Results in any exams, Recite he 62nd Ayah of this Surah 7 times before entering the examination hall with Wudu.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash of Surah Anfal Benefits, for any problem in life, contact by email- firstname.lastname@example.org or WHATSAPP