5 Amazing Benefits of Surah Al Imran Secrets Virtues
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful
|Sura : Madani||by Tilawat : 3||by Reveal : 89||Ruku` : 20||Ayats : 200||Part No. : 3, 4|
Surah Al Imran is the third chapter of the Holy Quran,This surah, consists of 200 verses which were revealed to Prophet Mohammad (SalAllahu alayhi wasalam) in Madina. As evident by the fact that the first 83 Ayat in it relates to the delegation from Najran that arrived in Al-Madinah on the ninth year of Hijrah (632 CE).
Surah Al Imran is one of the most important chapters in the Holy Quran, containing immense benefits for those who read it regularly. It is the third chapter of the Quran, and it is a perfect example of the beauty and power of Allah’s words. The Benefits of Surah Al Imran are manifold, ranging from spiritual guidance to physical protection. In this blog post, we will discuss five amazing benefits of reading Surah Al Imran on a daily basis.
1) It Increases One’s Emaan : One of the most important benefits of reading Surah Al Imran everyday is that it increases one’s faith and belief in Allah (SWT). This Surah contains many verses that remind believers of Allah’s greatness, power, and mercy. It also provides comfort and guidance to those who may be feeling down or hopeless. By focusing on these messages, one’s trust in Allah can be strengthened and their Emaan can be increased. Furthermore, reading this Surah regularly can help us to become more attuned to Allah’s presence in our lives and allow us to feel His love and guidance even more deeply. In short, reciting this Surah has many spiritual benefits that can help to nourish and grow our Emaan.
2) It Eradicates Sins : One of the most important benefits of reading Surah Al Imran is its ability to help erase sins. This chapter of the Quran contains many verses that speak of the forgiveness of Allah for those who repent and turn to Him. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “Whoever recites Surah Al Imran, Allah will forgive all his sins, even if they are as much as the foam of the sea.” This verse shows how powerful reciting this surah can be in wiping away one’s sins. It serves as a reminder to those who are seeking repentance for their wrongdoings, that Allah is always ready to forgive them, no matter how great the sin. Not only does it provide this spiritual guidance, but it also serves as a constant reminder to strive towards avoiding sinning in the first place. By constantly reading Surah Al Imran and reflecting on its verses, we can be more conscious of our actions and have the courage to stay away from committing sins.
3) It Is A Shield From The Hellfire : Surah Al Imran is one of the most important chapters in the Quran, and it serves as a shield from the Hellfire. This chapter helps believers protect themselves from Allah’s punishment and wrath. In verse 10 of Surah Al Imran, Allah says, “And those who believe and do righteous deeds—they are the best of creatures. Their reward is with Allah: Gardens of perpetual bliss, beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever, Allah being pleased with them, and they with Him. That is the great attainment.”
This verse is a reminder for believers to strive for righteousness and be mindful of their actions. By reading and understanding this chapter, Muslims can avoid the Hellfire by following Allah’s commands and leading a life filled with good deeds and righteousness. Additionally, this chapter gives hope to those who have strayed away from Allah’s path and encourages them to repent and seek forgiveness.
Surah Al Imran also contains many verses that urge believers to stay steadfast in their faith and strengthen their emaan. By reading these verses and applying them to their lives, believers can increase their faith and be shielded from the Hellfire.
In conclusion, Surah Al Imran is an extremely powerful chapter in the Quran that serves as a shield from the Hellfire. Through understanding this chapter and applying its teachings to our lives, we can protect ourselves from Allah’s punishment and attain everlasting bliss in Jannah.
4) It Increases One’s Lifespan : Surah Al Imran is the third chapter of the Holy Quran, and it is believed to be a key to increasing one’s lifespan. According to a hadith of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), he said that whoever recites Surah Al Imran will live longer and their lifespan will be increased. This is because this Surah contains powerful verses that are filled with blessings and rewards. The verses in this Surah have been said to have numerous benefits, one of which is to increase one’s lifespan. By regularly reciting Surah Al Imran, one can benefit from these blessings and increase their life expectancy. Additionally, it is believed that reciting Surah Al Imran will also protect one from sudden death and illnesses, thus further prolonging their life.
5) It attracts Allah’s Blessings and Mercy : Surah Al Imran, the third chapter of the Holy Quran, is an incredibly powerful and inspiring surah, and it holds many secrets to be unlocked. One of these secrets is the blessing that Allah bestows upon those who recite it regularly. The blessings are so great that they can help attract his mercy and grace.
Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, “Whoever recites Surah Al Imran every morning and evening, Allah will protect him from all kinds of harms and He will increase His rizq (sustenance).” This hadith indicates that Allah’s mercy is especially magnified for those who recite this surah.
There are several benefits that a person can reap from reciting Surah Al Imran. Not only does it increase one’s faith, erase their sins, and protect them from the hellfire, but it also brings down the blessings of Allah upon them. By reading this surah regularly, one can draw closer to Allah and receive His mercy.
It is important to keep in mind that while reading Surah Al Imran alone cannot guarantee salvation or deliverance, it can make a person’s journey towards Allah easier. It is a reminder of Allah’s greatness and mercy and an opportunity to open one’s heart and soul to His divine wisdom. It is for this reason that reciting Surah Al Imran should be considered a regular part of one’s daily spiritual routine.
Benefits of Reciting Surah Al Imran :
There is no doubt that every verses every surah of Quran have different benefits, advantages and blessings because these are the words of ALLAH that’s why it contains many advantages.
- Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SalAllahu alayhi wasalam) said to Muadh (RadiAllahu anhu), ‘Should I not teach you a supplication which, when used to implore Allah, Allah shall pay your debt, even it be as huge as Mount Uhud? He then mentioned them (i.e. Surah Al Imran verse 26 & 27)’ [Tabarani in Al Saghir 1/330]
- Abdullah ibn Masud (radiAllahu anhu) said, ‘What an excellent treasure this Surah is to the pauper (very poor person) when he recites it in prayer during the last part of the night’ [Darimi 3264/A]
- Abu Umamah (radiAllahu anhu) reported that the Messenger of Allah (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said ‘Read the two radiant ones al-Baqarah and Al ‘Imran for they will come on the Day of Resurrection like two clouds, or two shades, or two flocks of birds, pleading for their companions’ [Muslim]
- Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SalAllahu alayhi wasalam),‘Allah’s most Magnificent name, which when used to implore Him, He responds, is found in three Surahs. Al Baqara, Al’ Imran and Taha’ [Hakim & Ibn Majah 3856]
- Our Beloved Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) has said that if a person faces hardship in earning his livelihood, he should write this Surah Ale Imran and wear it as a talisman/Naqsh and Allah (S.w.T.) will increase his sustenance greatly. Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) also said that if anyone recites both Surah al-Baqarah and Ali-’Imran, then these Surahs will come in the shape of clouds on the day of judgement to protect him from the scorching heat.
- Regular Recitation of Surah Al Imran, is a good Fertility treatment for women, who are not getting baby.
- If surah Ale Imran, written on paper with saffron, is hung around the neck of a woman whose pregnancy does not last, she would, by command of Allah, would give birth to a child.
- Recite 11 times Ayat No 8 & 9 of Surat Al Imran for migraines, Headache.
- Recite 11 times Ayat No 145 Surat Al Imran for backache.
- Increase in sustenance if keep it with self or at home.
- If recited on Friday, Rahma of Allah and angels ask for forgiveness for reciter.
- The benefit of reciting Ayat No.26-27 is that it acts as a protection from Shaitan.
- If Taweez of Surat Al Imran, is kept with a person, distress and hardship would go away, ease and comfort come to stay.
- If Taweez of Surat Al Imran, is put on a tree which does not produce fruit and whose leaves fall down, by command of Allah, it would produce fruit.
Surah Imran For Marriage:
If you want to get married in 21 days do this wazifa, With Complete Yaqeen & Faith On ALLAH swt. Just do it and see the effects yourself, the power of Quran.
You must perform all the obligatory prayers without missing any one of them.
- Recite Darood for 11 times.
- Then recite the 1st three Ayats of this Surah for 319 times.
- Then again recite Darood 11 times.
- Recite them together, not independently.
Then make Dua in the following way: “Ya Allah, I want to marry someone of your choice who is suitable for me”.
In case if you are not married within 21 days, please continue the Wazifa until you get married. If you exceed the time limit, then, there is no need to worry about completing this Wazifa any further. Just keep reciting it after 21 days until you are married.
Those who want Taweez,Naqash of Surah Al-Imran benefits, for any problem in life, contact us by email- email@example.com or WHATSAPP
Comments are closed.