9 GOLDEN RULES EXTRACTED FROM SURAH AL HUJURAT
The below are the Important Rules ,From Surah Al Hujurat
1. “Fa Tabayyanu”:* Investigate: when you receive an information, lest you harm people out of ignorance.
2. “Fa Aslihu”* Make settlement: between your brothers as believers are brothers.
3. “Wa Aqsitu”:* Act justly: whenever there is a dispute try for settlement and act justly among both parties as Allah loves those who act justly.
4. “La Yaskhar”:* Don’t ridicule people,perhaps they may be better than you to Allah.
5. “Wa La Talamizu”:* Do not insult one another.
6. “Wa La Tanabazu”:* Do not call each other with offensive nicknames.
7. “Ijtanibu Kaseeran minaz-Zan”:* Avoid negative assumptions, indeed some of the assumptions are sins.
8. “Wa La Tajassasu”* : Do not spy on each other
9. “Wa La Yagtab”:* Do not backbite each other. Its a major sin equivalent to eating your dead brother’s flesh.
May Allah make it easy for us. Amin Ya Rabul Amin.
Notice: Undefined index: mts_social_button_layout in /home/sarkarhealings/public_html/wp-content/themes/mts_schema/functions/theme-actions.php on line 461