Healing by Hijab Benefits for women
Healing by Hijab Benefits for Women
Hijab is Allah’s Protection for a woman; it is the obligation that is compulsory for 24 hours. And along with modesty, safety & respect, Hijaab also brings healing & Shifa. For a Muslimah, there will be no health without Hijaab. The disease will enter her body with the evil eyes of men, & in the times of Fitnah today when Fawaahish have spread everywhere, women should be more careful & conscious.
These days, Muslims have different concepts for Hijab, especially the Hijab of face.
Hijab Benefits : Hafiz Abu Nu’aim narrated in his book that Anas Radi Allaho Anh reported that Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam asked his Sahabah “What is the best for women?” No one could tell the appropriate answer, so Ali Bin Abi Talib Radi Allaho Anh went to Fatimah Radi Allaho Anha & asked her the same question.
She said that why you did not say that “THE BEST FOR women is that neither they watch men, nor are watched by them”.
Ali Bin Abi Talib Radi Allaho Anh returned to Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe and told him the answer and our beloved Prophet asked “Who told you this”? Ali Bin Abi Talib Radi Allaho Anh said “Fatimah”. Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe said “Fatimah (her knowledge & understanding) of course is a part of me”.
Wearing Hijab Benefits :
- Wearing Hijab protects the heat from the body being lost. Medical tests show that 40-60% heat is lost through the head so wearing a head covering in cold months is very important from the health perspective.
- A head covering is very important for hygienic purposes too as mentioned above all public should wear Hijab or head-covering workers serving society to ensure cleanliness and purity. Workers in several professions wear “veils” – nurses, fast food workers, restaurant workers and servers, doctors, health care providers and many more.
- Keep your hair pollution free when you cover your head. Hijab protects the hair from dust and direct exposure to sunlight that may damage the hair.
- Keeping most of your skin shielded from the sun’s harmful rays most of the time, preserves your body’s largest organ and keeps it wrinkle-free for much longer while wearing hijab and covering the face.
Wearing Hijab Benefits : Healing By Hijab
- Hijaab blocked prevention of evil actions or thoughts
- Hijaab is for successful women and believing women
- Hijaab is an expression of chastity and modesty
- Hijaab is the primary motivation to obey God
- Hijaab is for Modest and respectable women
- Hijaab bondage to the surrounding society
- Hijab over up with loose-fitting clothing
- Hijab takes one beyond the superficial
- Hijab provides the connection to God
- Hijab prevents cross-contamination
- Hijab is our statement to the world
- Hijab is an ambassador of Faith
- Hijab is an act of righteousness
- Hijab offers protection
- Hijab enlightens purity
- Hijab ensures cleanliness and purity
- Hijab Protects from Male Harassment
- Hijabs renew their commitment to God
- Islamic injunction to cover our bodies
- A hijab symbolizes a journey of devotion