41 Top Benefits of Darood Shareef Salawat
Benefits of Darood Salawat
Our Beloved Prophet Rasulullah Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam said, Whoever recites Darood Sharif upon me once, Allah Ta’ala sends ten mercies upon him (Mishkaat 86). This Hadith indicates the reward and recompense for Durood Sharif that one who recites Darood Sharif once, Allah Ta’ala sends ten mercies upon him.
Table of Contents
The benefit of reciting and sending Darood Sharif upon Rasulullah Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam accrues to the reciter. Therefore, a person should give due importance to reciting Darood Shareef.
The famous books of Hadith are the following: Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Tirmidhi, Abu Dawud, Muwatta, Nisaai’, Ibn-Majah, Darmi, Baihaqi and Miskhaat Shareef.
Imam Bukhari (radi Allahu anhu), the compiler of Bukhari Shareef, took the greatest and painstaking precautions in making his collections of Ahadith and exerted to his utmost to achieve all accuracy and reliability as possible. Hence, Ahadith quoted by Imam Bukhari (radi Allahu anhu) and his work on Ahadith stands as one of the wonders of intellectual achievement in Islamic History. He wrote all Ahadith in the sacred Haram of Madina Munawwarah. It is, therefore, that most of the Ahadith have been taken from the book of Bukhari Shareef.
Important Ahadith of the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) have been included here for the betterment, benefit guidance and gain of the readers of this book. If followed, the reader of these sayings will receive a permit to Paradise even in this world. Every saying opens door to Divine favour and sure success.
Benefits of Darood Salawat
1. For every Darood Shareef that you recite, ten sins are forgiven, ten good deeds are entered into your sheet of actions and ten position are upgraded.
2. Allah showers ten blessings on the man who recites a Darood. 3. The first man who will meet the Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) on the Day of Judgement will be that person who had recited the Durood maximum number of times in his life time.
4. Those who recite Darood in maximum number will be nearest and dearest to the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) in the next world.
5. If any one is involved in a difficulty then he must recite countless number of Durood Shareefs.
6. Reciting Durood Shareef eradicates poverty and hunger.
Benefits of Durood Salawat
7. If the Sawaab of the Durood Shareef is dedicated to another person, then that person will receive the Sawaab, while the Sawaab of the reciter will not be lessened.
8. Reciting excessive Darood Shareef brings purity.
9. Reciting maximum number of Darood Shareef is full compensation of all sins.
10. Any one who recites excessive Darood Shareef in this world will be safe and sound in the next world.
11. When a prayer is made to Allah it is never accepted unless praise of Allah Ta’ala and Darood Shareef on the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) is first of all recited.
12. One of important benefits of Darood, is that you will see Divine Light on the dark Day of Judgement.
13. Three persons will be under the cool shade and the favours of Allah Ta’ala on the Doom’s Day. One who kept the Holy Prophet’s (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) Sunnah alive, one who removed difficulty of a fellow being and one who recited maximum number of Darood Shareef in his life time.
14. When you forget anything and your memory fails to recollect it, then recite Darood, you will remember the forgotten thing.
15. Benefits of Durood is for both world, this world & the here after.
16. The reciter of 10 Daroods in the morning and 10 in the evening will receive the help of the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) on the Day of Judgement.
17. One who recites Darood Shareef near the shrine of the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) is heard by him there and then alone.
18. Any one who recites Darood is just as one who purchased a slave and freed him.
19. If a Durood is written in a book by someone, Angels of Allah shower blessings on him till the Darood remains in that book.
20. The Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) said that he himself recites blessings on one who recites Darood on him.
21. Any one who wants to meet his Allah with a happy face must recite countless number of Durood Shareef.
22. Reward equivalent to a big mountain (Uhad) is given to one who recites one Durood.
23. All people will be presented to the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) with their habits, natures and distinct manner, so it is obligatory for a man to recite maximum number of Durood.
Benefits of Durood Salawat
24. Allah is Great and Almighty to forgive all sins of the reciter during the day and night when he recites Durood Shareef.
25. If any one meets in a tragedy, he should recite Durood Shareef in countless numbers.
26. Benefits of Darood Reciting is like giving something in charity.
27. Benefits of Durood to remove all hardships, Reciting maximum number as much as you can.
28. Recite Durood Shareef in countless number on Friday, as it is presented to me (the Holy Prophet).
29. Benefits of Darood Bad deeds of 200 years (equivalent) are obliterated if a man recites 100 Durood on Friday.
30. Anyone who recites Durood will overcome all their troubles.
31. If the name of the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) is mentioned and one who hears it but does not recite Durood Shareef, understand that he has forgotten the path to Paradise.
32. “I pray for all those who recite Durood on me”, said the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim).
33. If any one recites Durood Shareef from any place, any part of the world from any distance, it actually reaches the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) immediately. Allah Ta’ala has appointed several Angels who are given exclusive duty to collect all Durood Shareef and present the same before the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) immediately.
34. Angels of Allah shower 70 blessings on a man who recites Durood once.
35. Whenever you hear the call of prayers (Azaan) you should recite Durood.
36. Wherever you are, from any quarter of the world, you must recite Durood as it reaches the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim).
37. Ablution is not complete if Durood is not recited on it.
38. The Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) said to his wife that any one who hears the name of the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) and does not recite Durood on him will not see the beautiful face of Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) on the Day of the Judgement.
39. Sayyiduna Ali (radi Allahu anhu) reports that Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) said, “The real miser is he in whose presence I am mentioned and then he fails to recite Salat on me”.
40. If a person recites 1000 Darood Shareef daily, he will never die unless he himself sees his place in Heaven with his own eyes.
41. The Darood Shareef that is recited by the person is written with a Golden Pen on a Silver tablet by the Angels. The Angels then present this Darood Shareef to Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) and proclaim, “O Habeeb of Allah! The son of such and such a person has presented this gift in your majestic court”.
Those who want Darood Taweez , you can contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
What Is Darood Shareef Salawat?
Darood Shareef Salawat is a special form of prayer that is said for the benefit of others.
It is a way of asking Allah to bless and protect the person for whom the prayer is being said. Darood Shareef Salawat is said in Arabic, and it is a very special type of prayer that is not said for just anyone.
The person who recites Darood Shareef Salawat will receive blessings and rewards for doing so, and the person for whom it is recited will also benefit.
Benefits of Reciting Darood Shareef Salawat
When you recite Darood Shareef Salawat, you are invoking the blessings of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
The Prophet Muhammad is the most exalted of all beings, and by reciting Darood Shareef Salawat, you are asking for his protection and guidance. The blessings of the Prophet Muhammad are vast and far-reaching, and by reciting Darood Shareef Salawat, you can access them.
Darood Shareef Salawat is a powerful way to connect with the Prophet Muhammad and to receive his blessings. Reciting it regularly will bring peace and happiness into your life.
Exploring the Power of Darood Shareef Salawat
When you recite Darood Shareef Salawat, you are invoking the blessings of the Prophet (pbuh).
The Prophet (pbuh) is the most exalted of all beings, and his blessings are powerful and transformative. When you recite Darood Shareef Salawat, you are connecting with him and asking for his help and guidance.
The Prophet (pbuh) is a source of refuge and protection, and he can help to ward off negativity and evil. He can also help to attract positive energy and blessings into your life.
So recite Darood Shareef Salawat often, and allow the blessings of the Prophet (pbuh) to transform your life for the better.
How to Recite and Practice Salawat
Learning and practicing Darood Shareef Salawat is simple. All you need to do is recite the Duʿa (‘Supplication’) with sincerity and devotion. Before beginning, it’s important to be in a state of ritual purity. When you’re ready, recite the phrase “Allahumma salli ‘alā Muḥammad wa ʿalā āli Muḥammad.” This should be repeated 11 times after each salaah (prayer). Additionally, it can also be recited anytime during the day. You can also use Tasbih beads to keep track of your recitation count and make sure that your concentration is at its peak.
A Closer Look at the Rewards of Salawat
Let’s take a closer look at the rewards of Salawat. Firstly, constant recitation of Darood Shareef Salawat brings you closer to Allah and is said to cleanse the soul. It is also said to open the doors of knowledge, protect you from calamity, and intercede on your behalf. It can also help in gaining strength and perseverance when faced with challenges.
Moreover, those who recite Darood Shareef Salawat are blessed with an increase in their spiritual understanding and connection with Allah. It is said that this form of prayer helps build trust in Allah by demonstrating one’s commitment to Him. Finally, it is believed that reciting this prayer regularly results in an increase in one’s wealth and joy.
How to Get Started With Darood Shareef Salawat
Now that you know all the incredible benefits of Darood Shareef Salawat, it’s time to get started. All you need to do is set aside some time each day to recite or listen to the Salawat. Ideally, this should be done in a quiet, peaceful environment like your bedroom or living room.
When you’re ready, sit down in a comfortable position and close your eyes. Take some deep breaths and begin by reciting any form of Salawat that you feel most connected with. Remember to focus on the meaning of the words rather than just repeating them mechanically. Feel the blessings of Allah descending upon you as you continue to recite with sincerity and faith.
Once you finish, open your eyes and feel the peace radiating from within.