Virtues of Surah Quraish Benefits (Chapter 106)
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
(Custodians of the Ka’aba) Number of Verses: 4
Surah Quraish (Arabic: سورة قريش, "The Quraysh") is the 106th chapter of the Qur'an. It is a Meccan sura consisting of 4 ayat. The Surah has been so entitled after the word Quraish in the first verse. It is supplement to the preceding one; Surah Fil. The verses of the Surah are a clear evidence for this idea. They describe the blessings the Quraish tribe were given to enjoy; might they be thankful to Him and worship Him, the Lord of the Sacred House (Ka'ba) from which they obtained all their honour and high social status.
As was said at the beginning of Surah Duha, which is considered one Surah with Surah Inshirah, the same as Surah Fil is with Surah Quraish, the unity and similarity of the matters, in both of them (Fil and Quraish), are so much so that they can be taken as an evidence for the unity of Surah Duha and Surah Inshirah.
That is why both of them must be recited together, one set or the other in one 'rak'at' of a prayer, as a complete Surah if one chooses them in his obligatory prayers.
For more explanation on this subject, books of jurisprudence (chapters on prayers and recitation) are at your disposal.
Surah Quraish Benefits
- On the virtue of reciting the Surah,Our Beloved Prophet sallal laahu alaihi wasallam said:"who recites Surah Quraish is rewarded ten 'good deeds' as many as the number of those who perform the ritual circumambulation of the Ka'ba, and spiritual retreat in the Sacred Mosque".
- Assuredly such a virtue is of a person who humbly worships Allah, Who is the Lord of Ka'ba, and protects the nobility of the House and hearkens to the message of the shrine with the ear of his soul and practices it.
- Recitation cures heart ailments.
- The ill effects of food removed.
- Sustenance is easier to find if recited before sunrise.
- The reciter of this surah is like him who has circumambulated holy Kabah and stayed in the holy masjid for continued prayers and will get the reward of ten times the number of people performing Tawaaf and I’tekaaf.
- Whoso recites Surah Quraish often times, Allah would, on the day of judgement, give him one of the means of transport of paradise which would take him to a very slect part of paradise.
- If Surah Quraish benefits if recited over the food before eating it, it would not harm the eater; and it would have cure of every ailment, inshallah.
- If Surah Quraish is recited over water and it is sprinkled over a man with a heart ailment whose cause is not known, Allah would cure this ailment.
- Those with heart conditions should recite this Surah and then gently blow into some drinking water and drink it.
- The recitation of Surah al-Feel and al-Quraysh in the compulsory prayers carries great reward. If this Surah is recited on food, its ill effects are removed.
- If a poor person recites this Surah before sunrise, Allah (S.w.T.) will make it easy for him to get his sustenance.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash of Surah Quraish Benefits , please send contact by email- [email protected]