Virtues of Surah Bayyinah Benefits (Chapter 98)
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
(The Clear Evidence) Number of Verses: 8
Surah Bayyinah (Arabic: سورة البينة, "The Clear Proof, Evidence") is the 98th sura of the Qur'an with 8 ayat. The Surah is so designated after the word al-bayyinah occurring at the end of the first verse and it is a ‘madani’ Surat. The contents of the Surah attests to the fact that it was revealed in Medina, because, the People (Jews and Christians) of the Book (the Scripture) are repeatedly talked about, and we know that at the time of revelation the communication between the Muslims and the people of the Book occurred mostly in Medina.
Surah al-Bayyinah is the 98th Surat, by no coincidence composed of 98 words, with both structural and thematic symmetries more characteristic of the Meccan period.
Furthermore, the words of the Surah are both about prayers and alms. It is true that the duty of paying the alms-tax was issued in Mecca, but the act of spreading this idea with the necessary formalities, was extended in Medina.
In any case, this Surah refers to the universal message of Our Beloved Prophet sallal laahu alaihi wasallam in the same line of prophecy that the Jews and Christians received their scriptures. They should have prepared themselves for the Advent of the greatest and last of the prophets, but when the awaited Prophet, whom they were waiting for, came with clear signs and evidences, they rejected him, because they were not really searching for truth; they only followed their own desires to gain worldly profits.
The most popular titles of this Surah are: ‘Bayyinah’, ‘Lam Yakun’, and ‘Ghayyimah’; titles which come from the text, itself.
Surah Bayyinah Benefits : There are numerous benefits of reciting Surat Bayyinah, few are given below
- Our Beloved Prophet sallal laahu alaihi wasallam said: "If people knew how blessful Surat Bayyinah, they would leave their property and family to learn it”.
- Someone from the' Khaza'ih’ people asked: "O Messenger of Allah! What is the reward for reciting it?". Our Beloved Prophet sallal laahu alaihi wasallam answered: "Neither a hypocrite nor those in whose hearts contain doubt about Allah recite it. By Allah, the near-stationed angels have been reciting it from the time the heavens and the earth were created and do not languish in its recitation.
- If a person recites Surah al-Bayyinah at night, then Allah sends angels to protect the reciter and his faith is also secure. The angels seek forgiveness for him. The reward for reciting this Surah is equal to all those things on this Earth upon which the sun shines.
- Writing and drinking water of Surah al-Bayyinah is beneficial for cure of ailments.
- Surah al-Bayyinah is also good for pregnant women and helps to ensure their safety and the safety of their babies.
- Reciting this Surah before eating food removes any ill effects of the foods.
- Those who recites Surah al-Bayyinah becomes a staunch believer in tawhid, keeps no relation with polytheists, follows strictly laws given by the Holy Prophet, so on the day of judgement his reckoning would be very easy.
- If Surah al-Bayyinah is written on a loaf of bread and a suspected thief eats it he would confess at once. If the name of a suspected thief is written on a ring and this surah is recited over it, it would move if he is the thief.
- If Surah al-Bayyinah is written on paper and put around the neck of a patient, suffering jaundice, as a tawiz, the disease would disappear, this Taweez of Sura Bayyinah would also cure whiteness in the eye and white spots on the body.
- Sura Bayyinah is written on a china plate, washed with clean water, and a pregnant woman drinks, her delivery would be easy, and the child would be born in very pleasant circumstances and would be loved and admired very much.
- Sura Bayyinah is written on a paper and put around the neck as a taweez swelling of every kind would, inshallah, disappear.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash of Surah Bayyinah Benefits , please send contact by email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Send me Islamic Knowledge
May Allah increase your Knowledge
Something went wrong.