Virtues of Surah Qiyamah Benefits (Chapter 75)
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
(The Resurrection) Section (juz’) 29 Number of Verses: 40
Surah Qiyamah,the blessed Chapter, revealed in Mecca, has forty Verses. The designation of the Chapter, denoting Resurrection, derives from the opening Verse. The Chapter, as reflected in its title, mainly treats of the Day of Resurrection. It opens with an enumeration of the harsh and frightening incidents to occur at the end of the world and proceeds to make mention of the happy and sad appearances of the good and evil doers. Further, the blessed Chapter deals with the states of mankind in the throes of death, the creation of man from a drop of semen as a token of Divine Omnipotence in recreating him. It is noteworthy that four Verses in the middle of the Chapter treat of the manner of Revelation and recitation of the Holy Qur’an.
According to the traditions, one who perseveres in the recitation of the blessed Chapter and acts upon it shall be able to happily and smilingly cross the Bridge Spanning Hellfire (sirat).
Surah Qiyamah Benefits :
- It is narrated from the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) that the person who recites Surat Qiyamah will be counted from among those who believed in the Day of Judgement and his face will be shining when he is raised from his grave.
- It is also narrated that frequent reciters will be raised with handsome and attractive faces on the Day of Judgement.
- Recitation of Surat Qiyamah increases sustenance and protects the life and possessions of the reciter. He is liked by people.
- Surah al-Qiyamah also makes a person chaste, humble and sincere. Drinking water in which this Surah has been written keeps the heart safe from ailments.
- If you give water of Surat Qiyamah Taweez you will get safety from heart ailments.
- The recite will be liked by people.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash of Surah Qiyamah Benefits , please send contact by email- [email protected]