Virtues of Surah Mutaffifin Benefits (Chapter 83)
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Surah Mutaffifin was revealed in Makkah and it has 36 verses. Opinions are divided about this Surah on whether it is a Meccan Surah or a Medinan one. One of the occasions of revelation of the Surah denotes that the beginning verses of the Surah, which are about shortchanging, can be about those tradesmen who dealt in fraud in Medina. Other verses of the Surah mostly resemble, from the point of tone, the Meccan Surahs, whose short and meaningful verses warn of the Resurrection and the horrible events of the Hereafter. Particularly, the last verses of the Surah, which speak about the mockings of the disbelievers at the believers, match the earlier environment of Mecca where Muslims were in a minority and unbelievers were in a majority.
Perhaps, it is for this reason that some commentators consider a part of the Surah Meccan and another part of it belonging to the Medina period. But, on the whole, this Surah seems chronologically close to the Meccan period.
In any case, the theme of the Surah is divided into five categories:
- It seriously warns and threatens the defrauders.
- It points to the lack of strong belief in the Resurrection as being the origin of corruption and great sins.
- There are some hints in this Surah showing the end of the Wicked on That Great Day.
- It points to some of the great gifts and delightful blessings of the Righteous in the Garden of Bliss.
- The unbelievers, foolishly mocking at the believers, in this life, and the reverse situation, in the Hereafter is briefly referred to in the Surah.
Virtues of Surah Mutaffifin Benefits :
In a tradition from the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) that says: “The person who studies Sura Mutaffifin (Defrauders), Allah will make him drink of the pure, sealed drink on That Day 8.”
It is narrated from the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) that if this Surah is recited on a treasure, it will remain safe. In fact, reciting it on anything keeps it safe, even from the vermin of the Earth.
Our Beloved Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (Radi allahu tala anhu) which says: “The person who recites Surah Mutaffffin (Defrauders) in his obligatory prayers, Allah will keep him safe from fire on the Day of Judgement. Then, neither the fire will meet him nor will he meet the fire.”
Our Beloved Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (Radi allahu tala anhu) has said that if a person recites this Surah in his faraa’idh prayers, he will be safe from Jahannam. He will not even see it, hear it or even come close to it. His accounts for deeds will not be taken.
1) Recite on child who cries a lot
2) Recite for safety from Jahannam
3) If recited, there will be no accounting for the reciter
4) Recite for safekeeping
Those who want Taweez, Naqash of Surah Mutaffifin Benefits , please send contact by email- [email protected]