Virtues of Surah Infitar Benefits (Chapter 82)
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Surah Infitar conists of 19 ayat and was revealed in Makkah. The theme of this Surah, similar to that of other Surahs of the last part of the Qur'an is about the Hereafter and points to five different subjects.
- The preliminary events, which happen at the end of this physical world and just a little before that, the new Spiritual World is established.
- A hint to the blessings of Allah that encompass man's entity, and the breaking of his pride, in order for him to he prepared for the Resurrection.
- A reference to the angels who are appointed to record the deeds of man.
- The end of 'the Righteous' and 'The wicked' on the Day of Judgment.
- A part of the hardship on that Great Day.
Surah Infitar Benefits :
- Our Beloved Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said that if a person recites Surah Infitar frequently in his prayers then on the Day of Judgement there will be no curtain between Allah Ta'ala and himself and when his book of deeds will be opened, Allah (S.w.T.) will protect him from humiliation.
- It is narrated from Our Beloved Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (Radi allahu tala anhu) says: "He who recites those two Surahs: Infitar and Inshiqaq and considers them present before his eyes in his obligatory and optional prayers, nothing will separate him from Allah and there will he no hindrance between him and Allah. He will be in the continuous presence of Allah and Allah will be looking over him until all of the accounts he has with others are settled."
- If a prisoner writes Surah Infitar and keeps it with him, he will be released sooner and he will be saved from any dangers.
- It is narrated from Our Beloved Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (Radi allahu tala anhu) that even if the sins of the one who recites this Surah are equal to the drops of rain, he will still be forgiven. This Surah is also good for the eyes and one should blow gently into the eyes after reciting this Surah.
- Recite Surah Infitar and blow gently into eyes for cure.
- Recitation of Surah Infitar brings forgiveness of sins even if the sins are as many as raindrops.
- Recite Sura Infitar 7 times for acceptance of hajaat.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash of Surah Infitar Benefits , please send contact by email- [email protected]