Virtues of Surah Haqqah Benefits (Chapter 69)
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
|Sura : Makki||by Tilawat : 69||by Reveal : 78||Ruku` : 2||Ayats : 52||Part No. : 29|
Table of Contents
(The Inevitable) Section (juz’) 29 Number of Verses: 52
Surah Haqqah, the blessed Chapter, revealed in Mecca, has 52 Verses. The designation of the Chapter derives from the opening Verse denoting the inevitable. The blessed Chapter mainly treats of Resurrection, its attributes, and three designations of it, the Inevitable (al-haqqa), the Striking Hour (al-qari‘a), and the Event (al-waqi‘a), and those of the Hell, the Paradise, and the people of the Hell.
Surah Haqqah Benefits :
- Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) has said that reciting Suraah Al-Haqqah makes the accounting of deeds on the Day of Reckoning easier.
- Our Beloved Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (Radi allahu tala anhu) has advised that Surah Haqqah should be recited often in prayers as this is a sign of faith.
- Our Beloved Imam Muhammad al-Baqir (Radi allahu tala anhu) said that the one who recites this Surah will never loose his religion.
- If Surah Al Haqqah is worn as a talisman by a pregnant woman, then her baby will be safe.
- Taweez / Naqash of Surat Haqqah , if washed with water and given to a child, he would grow into a very intelligent man with an excellent memory so that learning the holy Quran by heart would be very easy for him.
- Whoso recites Surah Al Haqqah is belief in and love for Allah, the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) and Imam Ali ibn abi Talib would grow to the highest limit till he meets the Lord of the worlds who would take his account leniently for a very short time.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash of Surah Haqqah Benefits , please send contact by email- email@example.com or WHATSAPP