Virtues of Surah Tahrim Benefits (Chapter 66)
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
|Sura : Madani||by Tilawat : 66||by Reveal : 107||Ruku` : 2||Ayats : 12||Part No. : 28|
(The Proscription) Section (juz’) 28 Number of Verses: 12
Surah Tahrim,The blessed Chapter, revealed in Medina, has twelve Verses and its designation derives from the first blessed Verse in which God Almighty censures the proscription of what is religiously lawful, even though such proscription, owing to different individual and social reasons, deprives man of certain lawful pleasures.
The opening Verses treat of the Noble Prophet’s mistreatment by some of his wives and the following Verses, addressed to the believers, enjoin them to take precaution as to treating and fostering their families so that Hellfire may not be in store for them.
The blessed Chapter proceeds to make references to women’s merits and demerits and thereby depicts the women possessing such traits. The wives of Noah and Lot are presented as possessing demerits and that of the Pharaoh and Mary (as) are suggested as those possessing merits.
Surah Tahrim Benefits
- Those who recites Surah At-Tarim Allah would prompt him to turn sincerely rependant to Allah.
- If a person who has lots of debts,should recites Surah At-Tarim regularly he would become able to pay all his debt, however much they are.
- If Surah Tahrim is written on a china plate, washed with clean water and sprinkled on an epileptic he would be fully cured.
- If Surah At-Tarim is recited for a man who has been bitten by a scorpion, the poison would not spread in his body and he would be fully cured; and likewise a man afflicted with palsy would also be cured.
- Surah At-Tarim is a cure for various diseases, and also cures insomina.