Virtues of Surah Taghabun Benefits (Chapter 64)
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
|Sura : Madani||by Tilawat : 64||by Reveal : 108||Ruku` : 2||Ayats : 18||Part No. : 28|
(Mutual Loss and Gain) Section (juz’) 28 Number of Verses: 18
Surah Taghabun, revealed in Medina, has eighteen Verses and the designation of the Chapter derives from making mention of the Day of Resurrection in the ninth Verse as the Day of Mutual Loss and Gain (taghabun).
The Arabic word taghabun denotes mutual defraud and gaining personal benefits. The point is that on the Day of Resurrection, everyone aims to save oneself and put the blame on others. The blessed Verses of the Chapter in question bear stylistic resemblance to Chapter 57 (Surah al-Hadid) and they seemingly constitute a summary of the latter.
The blessed Surah Taghabun opens with Divine Unity and proceeds with warning people against watching their deeds and according attention to the Day of Resurrection and closes with urging people to expend in Allah’s Cause and turn away from mundane attachments.
Surah Taghabun Benefits
- Our Beloved Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (radi allahu tala anhu) has said that if a person recites this Sura Taghabun in the faradh (compulsory prayers) then on the Day of Judgement this Surah itself will intercede on his behalf until he is allowed to enter Jannah.
- It is also narrated that one who recites this Sura Taghabun will be protected from the tyranny of the rulers.Whoso recites this sruah, on the day of reckoning, it would intercede for him and remain with him till he would go to paradise.
- Recitation of Surah Taghabun before going to sleep you would surely see Imam al Qa-im before you dies, and after death would live in the neighbourhood of the Holy Prophet sallal laahu alaihi wasallam.
- Recitation of Sura Taghabun Benefits you will be kept safe from accidental death.
- If you recites Surat Taghabun and goes to meet a man-in-authority who is against him, Allah would keep him safe from his evil and mischief.