Virtues of Surah Dhariyat Benefits (Chapter 51)
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
|Sura : Makki||by Tilawat : 51||by Reveal : 67||Ruku` : 3||Ayats : 60||Part No. : 26, 27|
(The Scattering Winds) Section (juz’ 26-27) Number of Verses: 60
Surah Dhariyat has 60 ayat in this Surah and it was revealed in Makkah. The title of Surah is derives from its opening Verse:
“By the scattering winds”
connoting harsh winds that scatter everything. Surah Dhariyat opening and closing with a treatment of Resurrection deals mainly with Divine Unity, Divine Manifestations in the world of existence, the story of angels receiving Abraham’s (as) hospitality and bearing to him the glad tidings of a child to be born to him, warning against destruction of the people of Lot (as), and a reference to a number of Prophets (as) like Moses and Noah (as) and the peoples of ‘Ad and Thamud.
Surah Dhariyat Benefits are many few are given below
- Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (razi allahu anhu) said that recitation of this Surah Dhariyat increases ones sustenance and makes it easy to earn.
- Surah Dhariyat Taweez, wmust be dissolved in water and drink acts as a remedy for back problems (e.g. backaches).
- If a pregnant woman wears a talisman of Surah Ad-Dhariyat, her pregnancy and delivery will be easy.
- Place Surah Dhariyat close to a dying person makes his death easy.
- Surah Dhariyat benefits those who recites this surah either in day or night Allah would multiply his means of livelihood, and after death his grave would remain lit up till the day of judgement; he would be credited with virtues ten times the number of blowings of the winds in his life time.
- To cure stomach ache write Surah Ad-Dhariyat on a china plate, wash it with clean water and drink it.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash of Surah Dhariyat Benefits , please send contact by email- [email protected]
Send me Islamic Knowledge
May Allah increase your Knowledge
Something went wrong.