Virtues Benefits of Surah Sajdah, Chapter 32
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
|Sura : Makki||by Tilawat : 32||by Reveal : 75||Ruku` : 3||Ayats : 30||Part No. : 21|
(The Adoration) No. 32 (Revealed at Mecca) 30 Verses in 3 Sections
Surah Sajdah is one of 29 Suras that begin with abbreviated letters and after which the Qur’an is glorified.Surat As-Sajdah has 30 verses and it was revealed in Makkah. Some scholars say that the 19th, 20th and 21st ayaat of this Surah are ‘madani’.
Similar to other Makki Suras, there are some almost detailed explanations about Origin and Resurrection in this Surah, too. The end of the disbelievers is also mentioned in it, in order that the faith of the believers and their steadfastness against the pressure of the enemies would be strengthened.
Benefits of Surah Sajdah
1) Those who recites Surah As-Sajdah and Surah Fatir at the beginning of the night would remain in divine protection till the next morning; likewise whoever recites them in the morning would remain in divine protection throughout the day; and would be credited with many virtues, no one can imagine.
2) If you recites Surah As-Sajdah every Friday night would hold his record of deeds in his right hand, would not be examined on the day of reckoning, and would be in the group of the lovers of Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam and Aale Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam.
3) Those who recites Surah As-Sajdah it is as though he has passed the night of Qadr in prayer.
4) If you writes Surah As-Sajdah on paper and keeps it on the body as a taweez, would remain safe from fever, headache and pain in the joints.
5) If you writes Surat Sajdah on a china plate, washes it with clean water, and drinks will never deviate from the right path, and would not have doubts about the oneness of Allah.
Those who want Taweez,Naqash Benefits of Surah Sajdah, please send contact by email- [email protected]