Virtues Benefits of Surah Ankabut, Chapter 29
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
|Sura : Makki||by Tilawat : 29||by Reveal : 85||Ruku` : 7||Ayats : 69||Part No. : 20, 21|
Surah Ankabut (Arabic: سورة العنكبوت, “The Spider”) is the 29th sura of the Qur’an with 69 verses. It is a Meccan surah due to the introduction concerning the persecution of the Muslims.
Benefits of Surah Al Ankabut
- If you recites this surah and surah Rum during the 23rd night of the month of Ramadan would, without exception, live in paradise, in the hereafter; and there is no doubt that these recitations would be recorded as good deeds.
- Recites Surah Ankabut and you will be credited with virtues ten times more than the number of believing men and believing women, hypocrite men and hypocrite women.
- If you writes this surah on a china plate, washes it with clean water, and drinks it, it would cure shivering fever (malaria), cold, and intermittent pain for ever; and whoso washes his face with it, the face would shine bright.
- Recites Surah Al Ankabut, lying on the bed, and rubbing gently the navel, you will have a sound sleep.
- Drinking water in which Surah Al Ankabut, has been dissolved brings one great joy and happiness in his life.
Those who want Taweez,Naqash Benefits of Surah Ankabut, please send contact by email- [email protected]