Virtues Benefits of Surah Anbiya, Chapter 21
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
|Sura : Makki||by Tilawat : 21||by Reveal : 73||Ruku` : 7||Ayats : 112||Part No. : 17|
(Revealed in Mecca) No. 21 (112 verses in 7 sections)
Surah Anbiya, as its name indicates, is the Surah of prophets, since there are mentioned the names of 16 Divine prophets, some of whom are referred to by several main points of their qualities, while some others are only hinted to here.
These divine prophets are: Moses, Aaron, Abraham, Lot, Isaac, Jacob, Noah, David, Solomon, Job, Idris (Inoch), Zul-Kifl, Yunus (Jonah), Zachariah, and Yahya (John).
The specialties of the Meccan Surahs, the contents of which are upon the religious doctrine, and Origin and End in particular, are quietly seen in this Surah.
Another part of the Surah speaks about the triumph of ‘right’ upon ‘wrong’, Monotheism upon polytheism, and the troops of justice over the forces of ’Iblis.
Al-Bukhari recorded that Abdur-Rahman bin Yazid said that Abdullah said, “Banu Isra’il, [Surah Isra’], Al-Kahf, Maryam, Ta Ha and Al-Anbiya’ – they are among the earliest and most beautiful Surahs and they are my treasure.” (Fath Al-Bari 4:289)
Virtue of Recitation of the Surah Al Anbiya
A tradition has been narrated from the holy Prophet of Islam (S) who said:
“Whoever recites Surah Al-’Anbiya’ Allah will take his reckoning easy, (and also On the Day of Hereafter He will not reckon his deeds strictly), and every prophet whose name has been mentioned in the Qur’an will greet him and shake his hands.”
Benefits of Surah Al Anbiya:
- If you sincerely recites Surah Anbiya, you would live in paradise among the prophets of Allah; and in this world would command respect.
- If you writes Surat Anbiya on the skin of a dear and sleeps with it on his body, he would see nice and pleasing dreams.
- Our Beloved Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) also said that whoever recites surah al-Ambiya frequently, his status in Jannah will be close to the Prophets.
- If you writes Surat Anbiya on the skin of a deer and wears it like a taweez a little below the chest, would not wake unless it is removed; and in this manner sick can be cured; and those who cannot sleep (insomnia) on account of worries, fear or pain, would get rid of these troubles.
- If you have keep the Surah Al Anbiya written, will help you to remove all Stress and worries.
Those who want Taweez,Naqash of Surah Anbiya, please send contact by email- [email protected]
Send me Islamic Knowledge
May Allah increase your Knowledge
Something went wrong.